Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guardians Of The Galaxy Awesome Mix Vol. 2
05/09/2017, 18:13
Guardians Of The Galaxy Awesome Mix Vol. 2
This and Volume 1 are hilariously chock full of cheesy pop nostalgia from the 70's and 80's. These two CD's would be brilliant for any occasion.

[Image: Joker.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to madpolac683 for this post:
gymaddict69
06/09/2017, 10:33
RE: Guardians Of The Galaxy Awesome Mix Vol. 2
I was absolutely bored to tears in Guardians 2. It was so transparent all the way through. I'm not sure if you were supposed to work out who the bad guy was so early on (I guess they are playing to those with Knowledge of the Marvel universe) but it shaped your whole view of what was going on too early into the film. I also thought the humour apart fro the relationship between Drax and Mantis was very obvious bordering on canned laughter fodder.

Visit us @ www.rampant.tv

Follow us on Twitter @RampantTV

[Image: 29x77]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
gymaddict69
10/09/2017, 15:01
RE: Guardians Of The Galaxy Awesome Mix Vol. 2
As far as the soundtracks go, whilst i enjoyed the soundtrack to the 1st film, the sequels did leave me wanting..not nearlly as good a soundtrack and not quite as good a film either. Good call on the Drax/Mantis awkward friendship/sorta relationship i guess that was going on. It was the scenes involving those two that bought some of the best of the comedy that the sequel had to offer (well that and either tazerface or razorface, couldnt make out which, those scenes made me laugh when others were laughing at his expense).
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
FantasticMR