Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

AIRBNB RENTER CAUSES £10K WORTH OF DAMAGE TO PARIS APARTMENT

05/09/2017, 11:36 (This post was last modified: 05/09/2017, 11:37 by ReedeFox.)
AIRBNB RENTER CAUSES £10K WORTH OF DAMAGE TO PARIS APARTMENT
I bloody love staying in Airbnb's but you wouldn't catch me renting out my gaff to a bunch of randoms. You never know what state it's going to end up in. A woman named Laurie S was recently left with a £10,000 bill after finding her Paris studio apartment completely trashed.

[Image: 29bv4]

Laurie, rented her studio apartment to a guy for three weeks and you'll be shocked at the amount of damage can be done in such a short amount of time. Laurie posted the photos to Facebook and said:

Quote:The charming studio had literally been transformed into a ‘squat’ full of excrement, urine and an impressive quantity of empty alcohol bottles.
I was really shocked and devastated to find my studio in that state when I returned.
 [Image: 29bv5] [Image: 29bv6] [Image: 29bv7] [Image: 29bv8] [Image: 29bv9]

Yikes! It's certainly a risk when you hand your house keys over to a total stranger. I hope Laurie is covered by insurance.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
05/09/2017, 12:36
RE: AIRBNB RENTER CAUSES £10K WORTH OF DAMAGE TO PARIS APARTMENT
wtf did he do in that bed? for it look like that?

that actually looks rotten, regardless of how much you clean up that mess, deep down you'll know what happened in that room.
Add Thank You
05/09/2017, 12:38
Yeah that room needs to be ripped out and started over. That's either one hell of a party or one hell of a break down.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
05/09/2017, 13:28
If that was my pad I'd never be able to sleep there again. It would always be tainted with shit and piss. That bed needs incinerating!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Add Thank You