Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

YOU CAN NOW BATHE IN A SWIMMING POOL OF BEER AT A TOP CLASS BREWERY

31/08/2017, 11:24 (This post was last modified: 31/08/2017, 11:26 by ReedeFox.)
YOU CAN NOW BATHE IN A SWIMMING POOL OF BEER AT A TOP CLASS BREWERY
If you've ever wanted to feel like a prince then surely the only way you can achieve that is to bathe in a pool filled with beer?!

[Image: 299on]

The Schloss Starkenberger brewery in Tarrenz, Austria has just opened the world’s first ever beer swimming pools, where you can bathe in one of their seven brewed baths. The experience doesn't come cheap though, as just a quick dip will set you back an eye-watering £200. At least the scenery is nice though; the beer pools are set within the grounds of a 700-year old castle and each pool contains nearly 10,000 pints.

[Image: 299oo]

If you're thinking you can go to these pools and just drink your bodyweight in beer, you're going to be largely disappointed, as there are warnings plastered everywhere that it is not to be consumed. To be fair, who would want to?! People could be pissing in those pools, and who wants luke warm beer?! Gross! You can however, order a nice cold one to be brought to you while you're paddling so that's pretty cool. Staff at the Brewery say that the pools are not only relaxing but they also have healing qualities and can help with eczema and wounds. Mmmm, lovely. Let me just take a nice 200 quid dip in a pool of some scabby fuckers dead skin. Nah you're alright.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
31/08/2017, 15:36
RE: YOU CAN NOW BATHE IN A SWIMMING POOL OF BEER AT A TOP CLASS BREWERY
lol i think i will pass on this, im not sure how many showers and baths it will take but you wont be able to get out that homeless man after smell if you swim or bathe in that mess lol
Add Thank You
01/09/2017, 11:52
Right? It sounds fucking horrible. If I went near someone who reaked head-to-toe of warm beer I think I'd gag

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Add Thank You
01/09/2017, 14:39
And whenever they have finished with it, it gets bottled up and they stick a Budweiser label on it.
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to parkaner for this post:
FantasticMR, StrumSolo
01/09/2017, 16:03
lol, yeh so rank like who is actually first of all got £200 to just waste to go swimming in beer, and secondly the pictures look like a creepy old mans club lol

to be honest id settle for one of those bath bombs from Lush LOL
Add Thank You