Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMERICAN HORROR STORY: CULT TRAILER
23/08/2017, 14:11
AMERICAN HORROR STORY: CULT TRAILER
FX Networks have just released the opening credits for American Horror Story: Cult and fans are going batshit.

In true American Horror fashion, the opening sequence features plenty of gruesome imagery, including a person whose body is home to several insects, before we see a man putting on a Donald Trump mask. Later on, we see another mystery figure put on a Hillary Clinton mask. We later see in the trailer that both politicians will be represented as themselves. Check out the opening credit sequence:

I'd like to say I'm excited about this but the last two seasons of American Horror Story have been so gash that I refuse to get my hopes up anymore. I'm sure there are still a few of you who are pumped for the new season and you never know, maybe they'll pull something epic out of the bag. I'll still give it a watch though as the trailer does look pretty decent.

American Horror Story: Cult is set to premiere on Tuesday, September 5th 2017.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
 dony, gymaddict69
24/08/2017, 10:11
RE: AMERICAN HORROR STORY: CULT TRAILER
Good job they make a nice trailer because the shows have gone to shit. It's like when Hollyoaks do some crazy over artistic add that's cover what's going on in the show in metaphors and makes it look like if it were actually shot that way then it would be good. But we all know that Hollyoaks is a drab piece of shit. As will this season of AHS be.

Visit us @ www.rampant.tv

Follow us on Twitter @RampantTV

[Image: 29x77]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
 dony, gymaddict69
25/08/2017, 13:51
Ouch. You know it's gone to shit when you start comparing a huge American show to fucking Hollyoaks. It has been fucking dreadfulof late though. I still quote Sarah Paulson's shocking British accent "they're crackers, they're all bloody mad". Yeah bitch, because that's how we speak. Dafuq outta here!

[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
 dony, FantasticMR, gymaddict69
25/08/2017, 23:37
Roanoke was fucking appauling and needs to be scrubbed from both the show series list and our memories.' Hotel' is a strange one. On first viewing i was pretty critical of some of the episodes but, almost 2 years on from its run and decided to purchase on dvd (at a knock down price i was waiting for) and me and the fam were hooked throughout so i take back any bad mouthing of that series (especially the Liz Taylor character..what a legend). Will check out the opening and teaser trailer in a bit, am really hoping the show returns to form after last years massive blip. That said im suprised that Trump and Clinto are gonna be subject in the show (unless i miss-interpreted) as thought it was gonna be set in the same era as 'Freak Show' and would deal with parralels to the most recent u's election as opposed to the actual events (which frankly id find really boring if they were somehow the catalyst).
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 dony, FantasticMR
26/08/2017, 02:33
i was going to start watching these a while back but i never got to it, but listening to the way u talk about the past seasons maybe that was a good idea, but that 2nd trailer u posted made it look pretty good
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dony for this post:
gymaddict69
26/08/2017, 12:42
Yeah Dony, there is a lot of love for 'american horror story'. Would recommend checking out from the very beginning. Although there are occassional references and very brief crossover's between the seasons, ultimately each season is seperate and work on different concepts (again though, you can ignore roanoke if you like..the only blip of a seaon to date, the oteres have ranged from the very good to the amazing). Have just checked out the trailer and whilst im not thrilled at the show obviously running out of ideas as having to reference actual recent/current events (yawn), am getting a clown heavy vibe from the season (twisty the clown doll..love it). Between this, the 'it' film coming out and the fact that isnt it usually around this time that some twats start hanging around in the dark chasing people dressed as clowns..certainly gonna be interesting come partying time this halloween.
10/09/2017, 14:56
Has anyone else here watched the season opener yet. Chhecked it out last night and whilst the setup wasnt nearly a god awful as 'Roanoke' for me, early signs are not good when lined up against all seasons prior to Roanoke. The opener felt disjointed but also a little too grounded in reality. Granted only the opening episode but the gore (except for our favourite clown putting in an early turn) really did leave a lot to be desired. Most troublesome though is character wise, granted its early days, but really couldnt get my teeth into any of the characters too the point really couldnt care less if their character gets bumped off or not. I ma be overly harsh given how early on things are but even that scene in the supermarket..ooh scary (not lol).
15/09/2017, 13:24
I didn't actually mind the first episode of the new season but second one totally lost it for me. Like fuck off with the weird babysitter and clowns already. That shows really gone to shit. Nothing ill ever be as bad as Roanoke though. What with Sarah Paulson's british accent and Kathy Bates' Jamaican accent it was just a fucking joke.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
gymaddict69
15/09/2017, 21:26
As far s the 2nd episode goes, im withh ya, ReedeFox..what a sack of..What oh what has happened to the shows balls? Some killing going on but shying away from the visuals instead simplifying things (especially that 2nd death to almost pg standards). Given the name of the show and what has preceeded this, when has the show ever shyed away from showing all the gory details, so whats with this wattered down, pretty boring bollocks. Although they could still crop up, at this point wha has hurt the show most for me is the loss of so many heavy hitters from previous seasons andreplacing them with boring, talentless individuals instead. Susppect there more to the kooky Bee Keeper couple than meets the eye but 2 examples of characters at the forefront dragging the show down are Sarah Paulsons wife and that really annoying babaysitter. Will stick with this for now purely out oof curiosity but its got a heck of a lot of work to do.
23/09/2017, 17:31
3 episodes in and im seriously considering knocking the season on the head..namely because 3 episodes in on a 12/13 episode season and so far, this season has been diabolical (and not in a good way). Really couldnt care less if each and every character got bumped off and the saeson ended prematurly. Im of the opinion that this season is so teeth achingly bad, the deaths either off camera or of such laughable quality, especially when lined up against previous seasons..christ, even Roanoke was more gory. Wouldnt mind a reduction in gore so long as it was replaced by suspense, jump scares instead but, at this stage, it simply isnt. The ony memorable aspect involved that microwave and even that was oddly comical in the way it was handled, almost slapstick horror. The most horrific thing about 'Cult' appears to be the performances..not a solid one amongst em.