Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvel's The Punisher Teaser Trailer
02/12/2017, 15:07
RE: Marvel's The Punisher Teaser Trailer
Im with you, sexypanda. I reallty want to like the show but what a slog it is proving. I suppose episode 4 was alright but i asking myself if a show is alright on its best day, is it really wortyh wasting my time watching it. Im gonna watch episode 5 later and most liikely make a descision after that. Dony, at the moment, 4 episodes in i canr really recomend the show. I was hoping for levels and amounts of violence comparable to the films but on that front this show is not delivering at the moment. There was a glimmer of this during the 1st episode but only a couple of brief scenes.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 dony,  sexypanda
06/12/2017, 01:30
i like it im up to episode 4 or 5 i think, but i think it gets better by the episode, but gymaddict u are right for the title being called punisher u would expect alot of violence but we will see what comes up later
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dony for this post:
gymaddict69
16/12/2017, 11:34
6 episodes into this and the fam and i have collectively decided, enough is enough. A real shame but the show really didnt do anthing for us so have knocked it on the head..just couldnt get our teeth into it and just found it all so dull and so plodding compared to the punisher movies. Massive amounts of potential but for one, Jon Berthanal (or however its spelt) just isnt a good fit for the character (really dont get the love affair with the guy, suppose he was alright during his stint on 'The Walking Dead' but beyond that, nah).
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 dony
17/12/2017, 02:41
welp that is a shame gymaddict because i just watched the whole season and im glad i did, i thought it wasnt super good but i liked it and watched till the end and will carry on watching, but my bro didnt like it either lol whats wrong with u people
gymaddict69
17/12/2017, 18:25
Hey, what can i say Dony, after the fantastical, ott action and gore filled no nonscense interpretations of the character in the punisher feature films to date, what i saw of the tv show was a tallky, drawn out, pretty boring (especially given the character) with dull, wooden performances..kinda like most of the other Marvel netflix shows lol. Im of the opinion that it wasd a massive opportunity that ultimatley fell flat. That said, we cant all like the same things, especially tv and film wise so am glad you kinda enjoyed th show Dony but, with the possible exception of 'Iron Fist' when it returns (which was mildly entertaining), i wont be checking out future seasons of the Marvel Netflix shoows that have already aired.
 dony
19/12/2017, 02:06
yeah i have to aggree with u on that one, but maybe they learn for season 2 and double up the action, lol and u right about most marvel shows and they just brought a couple more out to
gymaddict69
23/12/2017, 00:09
Its starting to get like the Marvel and DC films now..at what point will they reach full fledged saturation point (assuming were not there already). Afraid once ive knocked a season of a show on the head its incredibly unlikely i will return to it for future seasons (even if there happens to be the promise of the action being ramped up). Despite my critiscisms though, thats not to say im of the ilk that all Marvel tv shows suck..its no secret that im enjoying 'The Gifted' and 'Runaways'..and 'Inhumans' was pretty solid as well.
 dony
23/12/2017, 05:23
but to be honest out of all 100 marvel shows that have come out, i can count on one hand of the ones that are even worth watching, we will see how runaways goes but might be another flop or not