Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvel's The Punisher Teaser Trailer
22/08/2017, 17:08
Marvel's The Punisher Teaser Trailer
Quickly behind the latest Marvel Netflix show in The Defenders comes the first teaser trailer for The PunisherJon.

Jon Bernthal is obviously returning to the role after his well received take on Frank Castle in season 2 of Daredevil. Little in the way of plot revealing footage, but looks great and bound to be a dark show (Apparently the character Karen, from Daredevil, will be in this).

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jesslloydfan for this post:
gymaddict69
23/08/2017, 00:06
RE: Marvel's The Punisher Teaser Trailer
i think i saw a movie called punisher before i wonder if its the same thing, but this trailer didnt show much but if its to do with the movie i saw im interested in seeing this
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dony for this post:
gymaddict69
25/08/2017, 23:41
Couldnt tolerate 'Daredevil' series 1 so completely ignored the second series although am intruigued as to what will be made of the punisher character in episode format. While none of them classic, i did enjoy all the live action versions revolving around 'The Punisher' character to date (yep, even the Dolph Lungren one). Jon is usually pretty dependable so will check this out on its release. This said, im very, very wary of marvel/netflix shows (well..marvel shows in general) as wth the exception of elements of Iron Fist, have found all the other entries to date (not just on netflix..all to date) to be pretty shit to be honest.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 dony
26/08/2017, 02:27
yeah im with u on that, i think they are putting out to much marvel series so close together, and thats why only a couple of them are good, i just hope xmen series is good
28/08/2017, 02:10
It's based on the same character dony, but different version. There have actually been three different versions of the punisher on film before the show's version. There was one in the 80's starring Dolph Lundgren (basically a generic action film with the character name slapped on), the 2004 version starring Tom Jane and John Travolta (the only good one) and Punisher: Warzone (complete pile of crap).

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jesslloydfan for this post:
 dony
25/11/2017, 12:24
Well 'The Punisher' tv series has finally arrived and seemingly with less of a bang and more of a whimper.  have only watched the first 3 episodes so far and to this point, ive gotta say im not really enjoying it at all..infact if it was not for 1 mmember of the fam insisting that she wats to watch it in the hope it ill improve, i would happily give up on it. Granted episode 1 was pretty entertaining, well, eventually during the episode anyways. Episodes 2 and 3 however were sleep inducing bollocks with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. What is it about these marvel shows, im of the personal opinion, with only the odd exception, how oh how can they keep on getting em so wrong..smell another show to add to the crap pile (a shame as i kinda enjoyed the films to date).
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 sexypanda
25/11/2017, 17:52
i watched all of this show and it really was hard work to do so, like the other netflix/marvel tv shows is one really long 12 hour movie, and it take 6 or 7 episodes just for you to get into it, i was looking foreword to this show as i like the punisher, but it was just done so slowly and boring, really they should of made it faster with each episode  having its own story and bad guy with a longer plot line in the background taking shape slowly
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sexypanda for this post:
gymaddict69
25/11/2017, 18:37
Thought i'd seen The Punisher movie, but I was thinking of Max Payne, will check out the film, before having a look at the series, so I can have a rough idea on the character, hopefully be able to find it somewhere, & it's not exclusive to Netflix

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
gymaddict69
26/11/2017, 02:00
hows this seires going for yall, i havent started watching it yet will start on monday when im done with stranger things, but from what i heard from a couple of people, they saying so far so good
26/11/2017, 02:02
and yeah jlf i knew i saw something to do with it