Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thai Chat Schedule?

18/08/2017, 13:01
Thai Chat Schedule?
Can anyone point me in the right direction to find the schedule for Thai Chat. It doesnt appear to be listed?
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
18/08/2017, 13:59
RE: Thai Chat Schedule?
Hey, we don't list it currently. Probably should though.

Will see if it's possible to get hold of it.

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StrumSolo for this post:
GrandDuke
22/08/2017, 09:23
Yes this has been one of the anomalies of this site ever since I have been here. It would be great if this information could be obtained and posted somewhere. It would be most appreciated.
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You
22/08/2017, 11:29
Yes, please do! I know that the girls know when their next shift is, but they don't have microphone or chat to tell us.
Add Thank You
22/08/2017, 13:09
They should make more use of twitter, either the official account or individual girls, rather than waiting for someone else to do it for them.
Add Thank You
22/08/2017, 14:38
(22/08/2017, 13:09)parkaner Wrote:  They should make more use of twitter, either the official account or individual girls, rather than waiting for someone else to do it for them.

Yes they should. About two years ago they had the official Twitter account up and communicating with fans for about 10 days, and except for another period of two days several months later, they have never used it again.
Add Thank You
22/08/2017, 15:48
Yes I think it may have been set up by Amy, as even on the official site most of what is there is about her. She does not use her own account either unfortunately. Hers was set up shortly before the official one so I suspect she had a hand in both but it seems everything was down to her to keep it updated and she lost interest. Pity.
Add Thank You
23/08/2017, 14:06
Hi there. I have been following your chat on here and in the room. I am not a fan of Thai Chat but there is a lot of bad feeling towards their bosses over here. I agree with what someone has put, though it would possible be the total death of Thai Chat, and that is a complete boycott on going on the site, calling the girls or using the perve cam. If the bosses know the true feelings of the clients they might have to have a complete rethink. Secondly re the schedule. Why doesnt one of you take it on and post it in the Forum. I know someone started posting the H & W Schedule for a week but for some reason that has stopped. If you did it day by day, surely it would help you. You all seem to be on here nearly every day to see and talk to the girls, so if you could get the info from them re their shifts then post it under a thread on here. I dont think RTV could object unless they start posting it themselves. These are just my thoughts. Maybe you could have a think about them and try and sort something out.
Steve
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Blueboy68 for this post:
GrandDuke, mikey99
23/08/2017, 14:30
(23/08/2017, 14:06)steve1057 Wrote:  Hi there. I have been following your chat on here and in the room. I am not a fan of Thai Chat but there is a lot of bad feeling towards their bosses over here. I agree with what someone has put, though it would possible be the total death of Thai Chat, and that is a complete boycott on going on the site, calling the girls or using the perve cam. If the bosses know the true feelings of the clients they might have to have a complete rethink. Secondly re the schedule. Why doesnt one of you take it on and post it in the Forum. I know someone started posting the H & W Schedule for a week but for some reason that has stopped. If you did it day by day, surely it would help you. You all seem to be on here nearly every day to see and talk to the girls, so if you could get the info from them re their shifts then post it under a thread on here. I dont think RTV could object unless they start posting it themselves. These are just my thoughts. Maybe you could have a think about them and try and sort something out.
Steve

Thanks, Steve. I think some have already voted with their feet, to judge from the long sequences without calls or pervcam visits when Amy is not on screen especially. The rules keep changing and we can't get a consistent level of content or performance from the different girls; it makes it hard to build an audience that will come back day after day and pay money. I don't think anyone ever asked the girls to provide us with the schedule. I wonder if they would be OK with that.
Add Thank You
23/08/2017, 14:53
(23/08/2017, 14:30)derryman Wrote:  
(23/08/2017, 14:06)steve1057 Wrote:  Hi there. I have been following your chat on here and in the room. I am not a fan of Thai Chat but there is a lot of bad feeling towards their bosses over here. I agree with what someone has put, though it would possible be the total death of Thai Chat, and that is a complete boycott on going on the site, calling the girls or using the perve cam. If the bosses know the true feelings of the clients they might have to have a complete rethink. Secondly re the schedule. Why doesnt one of you take it on and post it in the Forum. I know someone started posting the H & W Schedule for a week but for some reason that has stopped. If you did it day by day, surely it would help you. You all seem to be on here nearly every day to see and talk to the girls, so if you could get the info from them re their shifts then post it under a thread on here. I dont think RTV could object unless they start posting it themselves. These are just my thoughts. Maybe you could have a think about them and try and sort something out.
Steve

Thanks, Steve. I think some have already voted with their feet, to judge from the long sequences without calls or pervcam visits when Amy is not on screen especially. The rules keep changing and we can't get a consistent level of content or performance from the different girls; it makes it hard to build an audience that will come back day after day and pay money. I don't think anyone ever asked the girls to provide us with the schedule. I wonder if they would be OK with that.

You can but try. There are 2 answers yes or no so you have a fifty fifty chance of getting a yes lol
Add Thank You