Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'X-MEN: THE GIFTED' SERIES TRAILER
13/12/2017, 03:57
RE: 'X-MEN: THE GIFTED' SERIES TRAILER
Next week is the 10th & final episode, of the first season, of The Gifted, show season's really are getting shorter & shorter, so will they go out with a bang?, & hopefully we don't have to wait too long, for season 2 to come out, within 3-6 months, as they seem to be churning out shows, hand over fist

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
gymaddict69
16/12/2017, 11:47
Have not commented n this for a few weeks but thats not to say that i have not been watching. This has turned out to be a really solid show, very entertaining (really wished we had gotten to see Andy and, Laurens is it's ,combined powers during episode 9..still, theres time yet). Is it right that theres only 10 episodes? Thats a damn shame. As you say thay Outlaw87, hopefully season 2 wont be too far away. Perhaps the 2nd season could be longer by way of some sub plots / stories of the week rnning alongside the main story arc..think the show could pull that off. Can tell christmas is upon us..so many shows ending their current runs or gearing up for a break..what am i gonna soddin watch christmas day (usual christmas day shite i expect lol).
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 dony
17/12/2017, 02:39
yeah very solid series iv seen every xmen movie apart from logan, about time they made a series, they got so much story they could put out with so many different mutants
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dony for this post:
gymaddict69
17/12/2017, 22:18
I may have been wrong, about the 10th episode, being the season finale, as before this episode, they said that The Gifted was on a winter break, until January the 14th, I looked on Google, & the Wikipedei only showed 10 episodes, so how many more episodes in the first season, remains to be seen

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
 dony, gymaddict69
18/12/2017, 01:08
Now that was a great episode, Esme, the telepath, her end game was revealed, her actions were all about getting her identical sisters out of Trask/Sentinel Services custody, never realised she could control what people do, thought she was just able to see people's thoughts

Reed & Caitlyn visiting Agent Turner's house, and making him have a major rethink, about how personally he's made things, in regards to mutant's

Got to see the effect of Lauren & Andy's combined powers, which were pretty destructive

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
 dony, gymaddict69
23/12/2017, 00:16
Have jus hit the proverbial books and can confirm that there are indeed 13 episodes in total (bit of a kick to have the show take a semi extended break 3 episodes before the end, christmas or not). Episode 11 (according to wikipedia) is scheduled to air stateside on new years day and presumably in the uk the following sunday. As far as the pre christmas break episode went though, what a great episode that was. Think it was a given that there was something off with Esme but could not have predicted the full scope of her powers and now wit her identical sisters on the scene..gonna be one heck of a force to contend with.
 dony
23/12/2017, 05:44
ok this girl might be my favorite mutant, not only can she read anyones mind from across the room, but now she can possess u and make u do what ever she wants lol she is op, how can u even do anything to her when she can do all that
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dony for this post:
gymaddict69
30/12/2017, 13:20
And to say that she is your favourite mtant is admirable on account of her abilities..unfortuantly im not quite as high brow (not that im accusing you of being high brow, Dony, just by comparisson), my favourite, certainly female mutant has gotta be Lauren Strucker..on account of her magnificent tits (yep, she is 18 thank fuck).  Uk fans..the show is sceduled to return on sunday 14th January. Would have been happy to wait if it had been the weekend before (just shy of 1 week after it airs stateside) but, nearly 2 weeks in the televisual wasteland that we find ourselves in at the moment..may have to resume on the dodge.
 dony
15/01/2018, 17:11
Episode 11 was pretty good, Esme, & the Frost sisters/triplets, still in their manipulative ways, not quite sure to what end, as of yet, before the mid-season break, it looked as if Agent Turner was having a change of heart, in regards to the 'Hounds' programme, that looks to have changed again, with Dr Campbell of Trask Industries, talking him around

Dr Campbell has become pretty dangerous, with his research into combining mutant powers, which we got a demonstration of, when Sentinel Services raided a mutant underground outpost, using 2 mutant, who seemed to be linked together

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
 dony
Yesterday, 02:06 (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 02:08 by dony.)
lol gymaddict, is it me or does xmen gifted keep missing weeks and then coming back, i thought the season was over then all of a sudden a new episode pops up, good episode though i hope they come again next week