Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'X-MEN: THE GIFTED' SERIES TRAILER
18/11/2017, 12:06
RE: 'X-MEN: THE GIFTED' SERIES TRAILER
Suppose the sister did have a controlled surrounding, time and p&q to learn how to hone her abilities whereas the brother had his manifest under duress and was thrown straight into the situation they find themselves in. So yeah, can see him turning to the darker side of things. Chronology wise im not sure where the show is set in the xmen universe and whilst we couldnt expect xmen as we know them (from the films) to rock up, the constant references to them and 'The brotherhood' how cool would it be if the odd character did put in an appearance (regardless of who they were played by). Again though im not sure, timeline wise, if thats even feasable.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 dony
20/11/2017, 13:24
It looks like Sentinel Services are starting to fight fire, with fire, which will make things much more interesting, & given what they found out following their raid, that Sentinel Services are somehow brainwashing mutants

There was a name mentioned, that I think was the company in X-Men: Days of Future Past, Trask Industries

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
 dony, gymaddict69
22/11/2017, 00:19
i knew that guy who makes the mirages wasnt all squeaky clean, and yeah agree with both of u, wouldnt mind seeing a xmam known face here and there, and sentinel services are defo not playing games
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dony for this post:
gymaddict69
24/11/2017, 23:25
Yeah, Trask Industries did play an important function in 'Days of futures past'. Interesting hearing that *SPOILER* the dad (whatever his name is lol), that his did worked for Trask industries for many many years..wonder if it will turn out to be the guy that ran the place (perhaps a little convenient storytelling wise but there you go). Theses conveniences aside, appears the smooth'ish ride the underground have been having is about to come to an end with Sentinal services changing its game plan (considering what happened to that DoJ agent, the guys at Trask are not messing about). This show certainly is going from strength to strength.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 dony
27/11/2017, 14:09
Last episode was brilliant, possibly the best to date, firstly Sentinel Services starting to enact their plan, & also finding out the backstory on the Strucker family, & why Reede & his dad never spoke for years

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
 dony
01/12/2017, 02:56
yeah alot of these new series are just getting better by the episode but so was walking dead until now, lets hope xmen gifted stays on the right track, and yeah was another good episode
11/12/2017, 00:34
Another very strong episode, with Reed revealing to his family, about their backstory, & how powerful Lauren & Andy's powers could be, if they were combined, which they attempted, but were stopped, so they didn't do any damage to the mutant underground headquarters

11/12/2017, 00:40
That mind reading mutant, it's hard to tell what her game is, as of yet, is she another one turned by Sentinel Services, as she manipulated Marcos & the other leaders, into an attack on Sentinel Services, an attack on 2 fronts, one to take out a power station, using Lauren & Andy's powers, with Dreamer, & Clarice helping, then Marcos, Jonny, & Lorna, going to infiltrate Sentinel Services headquarters, but Agent Turner somehow figured it out, & was able to capture Lauren, Andy, Clarice, & Dreamer, be interesting to see what happens next

dony, gymaddict69
11/12/2017, 22:06
I'm not exactly 100%, but the Strucker family's ancestors, who are referenced in the show, the Von Strucker's, I could swear there was a Von Strucker family, mentioned in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, during season 3 I think it was, during the Hive story, I wonder if it could be related

dony, gymaddict69
13/12/2017, 01:23
yeah outlaw she seems like she on some spying and plotting something, i think shes up to something bad and will find out by the end of the season maybe, also found out they can combine their powers together
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dony for this post:
gymaddict69