Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'X-MEN: THE GIFTED' SERIES TRAILER
31/10/2017, 03:17
RE: 'X-MEN: THE GIFTED' SERIES TRAILER
yeah outlaw it was a good episode, im really liking the series so far and, looks like that kid is learning how to use his powers with his sisters, cant wait for next episode
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
03/11/2017, 23:51
While the most recent uk broadcast episode was yet another pretty darn strong one, did kinda feel for that obvious cannon fodder mutant with the ability to sorta tur in visible but not quite and then thats assumingg his powers didnt malfunstion..dont ya just hate it when that happens. When it all went down though have gotta admit that mateys girlfriend was actually kinda badass. Again, another really solid episode.
04/11/2017, 01:28
yeah maybe its early and i cant tell if they had the powers from ages ago or they just got them, or found out about them, i guess we will find out on a later episode where they got them from
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dony for this post:
gymaddict69
11/11/2017, 11:18
Another week and another solid episode of  'The Gifted'. Interesting touching, be it fairly briefly, on that overly ambitious sentinal services agent. Given his back story and his motivation, safe to assume he really isnt gonna give up (what with his being a personnal quest for revenge/vengeance and all that against any and all mutants). Suspect ol matey with the hot hands will come to regret enlisting the assistance of 'old colleagues of a sort' though (might be mixing my episodes up with that last remark..cant recall if that whole nightclub scene occured last episode or the one before lol).
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 dony
11/11/2017, 12:09
'Sentinel' Services, they had these little robots called Sentinel's, first or second episode I think, & i'm now wondering, if they're a kind of pre-evolution, of the things that were in X-Men: Days Of Future Past, or just a coincidental name

But that one agent, it does seem to be about revenge

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
 dony, gymaddict69
13/11/2017, 01:58
yeah another good episode i just watched, i liked that new guys power when he made that truck illusion, looks like he came in the picture at the right time, and im not sure about those little robots
gymaddict69
13/11/2017, 12:23
The Gifted seems to get better every week, the introduction of new powers, even some using their powers, in a different way, like Marcos in the last episode, the guy who can create illusions, has a pretty cool power, but seems overly cocky, to the point I can see it going wrong

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
 dony, gymaddict69
14/11/2017, 02:30
yeah outlaw and i forgot his name but that kid of the mother and sister whos dad was working for sentinel services, he seems like a bit of a loose canon i can see him turning bad later on down the line, seeing how powerful he is to
gymaddict69
14/11/2017, 02:40
Yeah, Andy does seem to be a bit too eager to use his powers, & get involved in everything, not sure if he has full control over his powers yet, which could also have him wanting to prove himself, not only to the other mutants, but to his father as well, the sister Lauren on the other hand, she seems to be more controlled, having had her powers for longer, & I guess working on them in secret

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
gymaddict69
16/11/2017, 01:07
yeah thats what i mean he so eager to get involved i can see him making a big mistake and not being able to control it, and if it wasnt for the sister he would of gone ron a rampage already
gymaddict69