Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'X-MEN: THE GIFTED' SERIES TRAILER
09/10/2017, 12:07
RE: 'X-MEN: THE GIFTED' SERIES TRAILER
I watched The Gifted last night, it's on a decent channel, Fox, at least, still has ad breaks though, which sucks, only the first episode, but some very interesting characters, & powers, will look forward to watching how they play it out, will it be like the films, humans vs mutants, kind of seems to be already

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
 dony, gymaddict69
10/10/2017, 01:53
well outlaw if u want to skip the adds all u have to do is download it on sky 1 hour after it comes on tv then u get no adds, im going to start watching it tonight, should be good
13/10/2017, 02:59
just watched first episode of xmen gifted and i really like it, they had a good story to start it off with and the graphics and powers was looking good to, cant wait till sunday so i can see what happens next
13/10/2017, 22:38
Hmm..not sure about this one. Was eager to see what it bought / would bring to the table and to be honest, on the back of that 1st episode, id have to say 'not a lot' at this juncture. I may be being overly critical, i mean it was only the 1st episode but with unispired powers, uninspired characters (although it is great to see Amy Acker still getting work)..the whole episode just left me underwhelmed. Will watch another episode and see how it plays out but so far, so not impressed.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 dony
15/10/2017, 22:42
Just watched the second episode, was really good, liking some of the powers so far, the guy Marco, seems to be a human blowtorch, kind of, the kids powers are pretty cool, Lauren is able to create shields/barrierrs from thin air, while Andy, seems to be more destructive, bit more telekinectic

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
 dony
15/10/2017, 22:50
The character Polaris, is an interesting one, was't supposed to be in the show originally, but from the comic books, it's said that she's Magneto's daughter, she has the ability to control magnetic fields, not sure if she's Magneto's daughter in the show, but time will tell

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
 dony
17/10/2017, 01:07
well gymaddict im pretty sure the powers and series will only get better through out the season for u, me i really liked what i saw, and agree with u outlaw after watching the 2nd episode i think marco is my favorite guy
21/10/2017, 16:12
Not gonna eat all my words just yet as still early days but certainly a sentance or two as that 2nd episode was far, far superior to the first. Not only in terms of the action and flow but also showing the turn around in atitudes of certain characters whose situation has now most definatly been complicated. I would say roll on sunday night for the next episode but that heralds the end of the weekend lol.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 dony
22/10/2017, 02:29
yeah man i cant wait for sunday to see the next episode to, and u are right the second episode was better than the first, but i liked the first episode to, and i see this only getting better and they started it off right to
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dony for this post:
gymaddict69
30/10/2017, 00:20
Introduced to a couple of new mutants in tonight's episode, first there was Pulse, who seemed to be a jammer, for outher mutant powers/abilities, & it looked as if he could also disable certain machines, guns for example

Another mutant, not sure of his name, has the ability to turn invisible, or maybe camouflage himself, sort of like the reflective panels, you could see his outline, when moving