Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Disaster Artist: Official Teaser Trailer
26/07/2017, 00:21
The Disaster Artist: Official Teaser Trailer
The film based on the production on what's believed to be the worst film ever made 'The Room'. See below:

Never seen more than clips of that film, and the actor in it is bloody awful. But this looks promising and quite funny.

Random extra, slightly connected 'Star Wars with Tommy Wiseau'

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jesslloydfan for this post:
 dony, gymaddict69
31/07/2017, 00:25
RE: The Disaster Artist: Official Teaser Trailer
i always like a movie based on a true story always makes watching it way better but i probably wont watch this one just because its not even like a real movie lol, it could be good but i will never know
07/01/2018, 16:52
RE: The Disaster Artist: Official Teaser Trailer
Did get around to watching part of 'The Disaster Artist' the other day. I say part of as the film was killed at around the 45 minute mark. Reason being, despite the critical praise and being in awards contention, it was just unlikeable, unfunny and pointless. Really wanted to like the film but on reflection it seems kinda apt that it, in itself, was based on the production and the lead up to one of the worst films ever made. Many, many stabs were made at comedy but for me, none of  the performances or comedy struck home. 45 minutes in the fam and i decided enough was enough.