Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cold Insight - Further Nowhere
21/07/2017, 22:36
Cold Insight - Further Nowhere

As debut albums go, this one is more than an absolute belter. Have been looking into all manner of rock and metal bands recently, listening to tracks and waiting for that proverbial lightbulb to activate. Had never heard of the french group 'Cold Insight' before, clicked on the track ' The light we are,..wasnt so much a case of the bulb went off but the bulb exploded. What a phenomonal sound these guys have. They are an atmospheric Melodic Doom/Death Metal band. Not gonna be to everyones taste but if you happento be a metal fan or potential one, i defy you not to be in awe of theese guys sound.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
25/07/2017, 09:44
RE: Cold Insight - Further Nowhere
Sorry mate, but that sounds cheap as hell. Not liking it at all. Over produced (cheaply) and its all over the place. The amount of changes they have, its ADHD

You gonna deglaze that fucking pan?...I'd deglaze the fuck out of that pan...

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Randy Marsh for this post:
gymaddict69
28/07/2017, 22:02
RE: Cold Insight - Further Nowhere
Granted the track is a little all over the shop,Randy Marsh, but its just something about the sound / style that just connects with me. Can certainly see where you are coming from though. Listeneing to all the other tracks on the album cant recall the last time i was able to pluck so many that i wanted to keep as opposed to delete (think it stood at 10 out of the 12 if memory serves..cant recall the last time that happened with me as far as albums go, usually its 4 or 5 tracks at best..usually less).