Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pacific Rim 2: Uprising
21/07/2017, 10:10
Pacific Rim 2: Uprising
The first teaser for the second Pacific Rim film has been released, it doesn't show very much, but the main thing it reveals, the Jaeger's appear to be piloted solo now!!

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
 dony, gymaddict69, madpolac683, WittBurger
21/07/2017, 23:11
RE: Pacific Rim 2: Uprising
Oh, its Boyega again. Not got a lot of love loss for the fella..thoght his performance in 'The Force Awakens' and now with him crying and moaning about a lack of diversity on 'Game of Thrones'. Shut it and wind your neck in, making yourself look foolish badmouthing such an iconic (surfely destined to be legendary) show. Oh yeah, Pacific Rim 2. Gotta say, as flashy and noisy as the first film was, can say with absolute certainty that except for recalling the most basic premise, cant recall any specifics regarding the story. Given the subject matter though ( and the fact that i can vaguelly recall enjoying the 1st film), i will give this a looksee on its home release.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 dony, madpolac683
25/07/2017, 00:02
i still need to watch the second half of the first one before i watch this, but i liked what i saw and i feel this will be good to, but all these type of movies are just another transformer movie to me, still gona watch though
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to dony for this post:
gymaddict69, madpolac683
10/10/2017, 03:43
The first official trailer for Pacific Rim: Uprising has been released, and in my opinion, it looks pretty cool, hopefully it'll expand further, on the events of the first film, will check this out, when it comes out next year

[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
 dony, FantasticMR, madpolac683
11/10/2017, 00:43
wow straight away i can tell the graphics just look sick, and looks like it will have a good story to, and i noticed idris elba in that news paper to so i guess he is in this, but that was the only time u see him
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to dony for this post:
madpolac683,  Outlaw87
11/10/2017, 01:13
Idris Elba was in the first Pacific Rim, as a Jaeger pilot, but his character now trained up Jaeger pilots, as I think too much time using the Jaeger system, has the same effect as radiation poisoning, & he wasn't able to pilot anymore

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
madpolac683
16/12/2017, 12:32
I enjoyed the first Pacific Rim movie more so on the second viewing. Pacific Rim 2: Uprising look's equally impressive. I wonder if they are going to stereotype the Russian's again. As for Boyega, I got a bit tired of his character in Star Wars: TFA..............but I look forward to this.

[Image: suck-it-degeneration-x.jpg]
17/12/2017, 01:37
I'm gonna watch the first one now as it's been ages and only seen it once before.