Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MICHAEL FASSBENDER STARS IN CHILLING NEW MOVIE 'THE SNOWMAN'
20/07/2017, 10:47 (This post was last modified: 20/07/2017, 10:49 by ReedeFox.)
MICHAEL FASSBENDER STARS IN CHILLING NEW MOVIE 'THE SNOWMAN'
This isn't your warming winter tale. You definitely won't be taking your kids to see this film this Christmas. BTW, I can't believe I'm mentioning Christmas already.

[Image: 28s93]

Michael Fassbender and Rebecca Ferguson play crime squad detectives who discovers a beheaded victim on the first snowy day of winter. As they try to solve the case, taunting notes start showing up from the killer. Check out the trailer:

The film is directed by Tomas Alfredson who also directed Let the Right One In and Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, so it should be a decent watch. The Snowman is due for UK release on October 20th 2017.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
gymaddict69
20/07/2017, 10:57
RE: MICHAEL FASSBENDER STARS IN CHILLING NEW MOVIE 'THE SNOWMAN'
How dare he!

Micheal Fassbender should have only one thing on his calendar right now.  The follow up to the crtically not aclaimed Assassin's Creed. :D

[Image: quote.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Friday for this post:
gymaddict69
21/07/2017, 23:03
'Were walking in the air..' what do you mean this has nothing to do with the Raymond Briggs classic. Shame, could see that being turned into a horror film (not sure how it would work mind u lol). Based on the trailer i will certainly check this out on home release but aint gonna rush to the cinema to see it. Great choice of director though, let the right one in is a favourite of mine (that said thought tinker taylor was horseshit).
16/12/2017, 10:48
Got around to watching 'The Snowman' the other day..well, some of it anyways. Wanted to like the film purely based Fassbender usually being a solid lead and the director being the fella behind the classic ' Let the right one in'. What followed was a boring, pretty uneventful, sturgid turd of a movie that just dragged and dragged. This one really was in danger of putting me to sleep. Uninteresting (despite the subject matter)..couldnt makke it past the hour mark, had to turn it off. A shame but as recommendations go, i recommend giving this one a miss.