Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to record on rampant tube
20/11/2011, 15:35 (This post was last modified: 20/11/2011, 16:27 by warchylduk.)
how to record on rampant tube
heres a guide to record vids for rampant tube

first goto the live feed screen a click on the forum button
[Image: 7ewvl_Nov__20_14_19_01Scre_thumb.jpg]

then you are sent to a screen where you will need to enter to username and password
[Image: 0ude_Nov__20_14_19_02Scre_thumb.jpg]

once you have done that you will be sent the forum screen click on the live feed button
[Image: x8v07_Nov__20_14_20_03Scre_thumb.jpg]

afer returning to the live feed you should have a record button in the bottom left hand corner of the screen
press the button when you want to record whos on screen

[Image: n24va_Nov__20_14_20_04Scre_thumb.jpg]

when you want to stop recording press the button again and i will stop you will then need to enter a title for the vid in the bar at the side of the record button . once you have named i press enter and it will upload to the tube

[Image: e986mb.gif][Image: k4ysfq.jpg]

fMR is my lover and we are not ashamed of our love.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
20/11/2011, 15:47
RE: how o record on rampant tube
thanks for your time for this...it will help bigtime...

Im a spineless snivelling faggot who thinks it is clever to act tough on internet forums.
20/11/2011, 17:09
RE: how to record on rampant tube
yea i have not used this feature of the website yet, usually i take caps if i see something really good that i do not see too often and want to record it but actually this might be a better way of doing things
Find all posts by this user
27/12/2011, 14:37
(20/11/2011, 15:35)warchylduk Wrote:  heres a guide to record vids for rampant tube

first goto the live feed screen a click on the forum button
[Image: 7ewvl_Nov__20_14_19_01Scre_thumb.jpg]

then you are sent to a screen where you will need to enter to username and password
[Image: 0ude_Nov__20_14_19_02Scre_thumb.jpg]

once you have done that you will be sent the forum screen click on the live feed button
[Image: x8v07_Nov__20_14_20_03Scre_thumb.jpg]

afer returning to the live feed you should have a record button in the bottom left hand corner of the screen
press the button when you want to record whos on screen

when you want to stop recording press the button again and i will stop you will then need to enter a title for the vid in the bar at the side of the record button . once you have named i press enter and it will upload to the tube

To warchylduk
What about the censorship your clips SOMETIMES HAVE to be approved before they are posted i am still waiting to find THREE CLIPS I RECORDED. What criteria have I BROKEN BEING A VIP NOT ALL THAT.
RULES FOR RECORDING CRITERIA SHOULD BE MADE CLEAR. GRRRRRRRRRRR GRRRRRRRR GRRRRRRR GRRRRRRR
27/12/2011, 15:06
yeah i have had some vids that havent posted

which babes are in the clips u r waiting for?

27/12/2011, 20:10
(27/12/2011, 14:37)ZOOBIE Wrote:  To warchylduk
What about the censorship your clips SOMETIMES HAVE to be approved before they are posted i am still waiting to find THREE CLIPS I RECORDED. What criteria have I BROKEN BEING A VIP NOT ALL THAT.
RULES FOR RECORDING CRITERIA SHOULD BE MADE CLEAR. GRRRRRRRRRRR GRRRRRRRR GRRRRRRR GRRRRRRR

there's really no need for all the caps mate, nor is there any need for the padding with all those extra "r"'s. i've had quite a few vids not go up, it's no big deal just live with it. the majority of the time it's because there's already a clip of the thing you recorded anyway
27/12/2011, 21:31
Yeah there are some clips i recorded on the rampant tube that haven`t appeared yet either,
i know i did a few more of jess lloyd when she was last on and there has been no sign of them, and i got one of ashleigh doll and mai bailey together after that aswell which haven`t appeared, wanna find out if they`ll ever appear.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
27/12/2011, 21:41
JLF as i said mate you'll probably find it's because someone else recorded almost the same bits and got in their first as it were as they try not to up multiple vids of the same thing, i know that's what happened with some of mine that didn't get up'd
27/12/2011, 21:59
(27/12/2011, 21:41)humiliateme Wrote:  JLF as i said mate you'll probably find it's because someone else recorded almost the same bits and got in their first as it were as they try not to up multiple vids of the same thing, i know that's what happened with some of mine that didn't get up'd
Yeah possibly, but i checked i think all the other videos of jess from when she was on to see i that was the case and they weren`t filmed at exactly the same time and weren`t the same as the ones i recorded that never appeared, so i have no clue why they didn`t make it on.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
27/12/2011, 23:07
i think what gets posted might be effect by the person who verifies them

by the way i dont get to verify the vids lol