Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THOR: RAGNAROK - INTERNATIONAL TRAILER
10/05/2017, 11:49 (This post was last modified: 10/05/2017, 11:51 by ReedeFox.)
THOR: RAGNAROK - INTERNATIONAL TRAILER
Following the release of the first trailer for Thor: Ragnarok this time last month, The international trailer for the movie is now here, although it doesn't really give much away. Take a look:

In case you're wondering why Ragnarok looks a little offbeat, it's because it was directed by Taika Waititi, who also made The Hunt For The Wilderpeople, so itwill be interesting to see what he's done. Lastly, how fucking hot does Cate Blanchett look in this movie. I'd watch it for her alone.

[Image: 27-tk]

You can watch Thor: Ragnarok in cinemas this halloween.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
 dony
11/05/2017, 01:40
RE: THOR: RAGNAROK - INTERNATIONAL TRAILER
this movie looks so good from that trailer, and i like the way they had hulk in like a gladiator arena with this little guy a bout to fight him cant wait to see how that plays out, and was that thor or someone else because he looked different ?
30/12/2017, 12:31
Got around to checking out 'Thor : Ragnarok' the other day and for me personally, it was my superhero movie of the year. Was a little concerned initially at the change in style and direction but shouldnt have been as the director and co have got the comedy elements in this sewn up. Instead of going for cheesy, teeth grindingly awful attempts at comedy like an increasing number of these films attempt (and fail at nowadays), this goes for a very dry, circastic, witty (occassionally with the innuendo) humour and it really compliments proceedings. Critiscism wise asides from one major character to the series to date departure being treated as a blink and you miss it moment and the battle between hulk and Thor, while great, simply was not long enough, i cant find fault with the film. Granted, it a long'un but it never drags and proves entertaining throughout. With solid perfomances, certainly by the key cast members, plenty of action..chuck Jeff bleedin Goldblum in the mix seemingly having a lot of fun with his character..this was a fantastic offering from Marvel and possibly the best in the Thor series to date.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 dony
06/01/2018, 05:16
that good news gymaddict i i seen the previous thors, and i was overly impressed about them, but this one does seem to be alot better judging by the trailer, i will watch it just for hulk lol
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dony for this post:
gymaddict69
07/01/2018, 16:33
I enjoyed the 1st film and didn't hate (except for Christopher Eccelson's really naff villian), the 2nd film, Dony. As for this 3rd instalment, i'd have to say that it's my fave of the three. I know different people have different tastes but im quietly confident that you will enjoy this instalment. The film has just got the mix just right, the action's a plenty and the comedy has been acheived just right in this. As a rule, i usually hate comedy in my superhero films..find it teeth grindingly cheesy ad on the whole just not funny. This drier, more dead pan style of comedy just works so well by comparrison (and yep, you'll be pleased to know even the hulk has a stab at comedy as well).