Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvel's: Inhumans
24/10/2017, 22:37
RE: Marvel's: The Inhumans
That's just it. I mean 'The Flash' is a DC character but there is so much out there its impossible for people to work out unless they know. In fact I would say DC are really losing to Marvel in the sense that so many superhero stuff is being pumped out that every one is assumed to be marvel. 

Arrow, Flash, Batman all DC but I bet most people wouldn't know the difference.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JamezZ for this post:
gymaddict69
24/10/2017, 23:43
If you add up all the films, & tv series over the past 5 or so years, Marvel really have gone a bit overkill, still a few series I need to check out, Agent Carter, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, The Defenders, have liked Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, and The Inhumans is proving to be so far, so good

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
gymaddict69
25/10/2017, 19:42
Same here Outlaw, have a huge list piling up. I'm not saying that I don't enjoy them or that they should stop altogether. But I fear if the industry doesn't take a break from it at some point they are going to milk this cash cow dry. 

The genre will die a death because eventually everyone will tire of the format.
gymaddict69
26/10/2017, 10:32
I'm a big fan of the whole superhero genre, so i really don't mind the high amount of Marvel TV shows. I will say that i take issue with how a lot of the Marvel shows are treated on UK TV. Aside from the few X-men related ones (Legion, Gifted) which appear close to the US (Though this could be because of the fact that they are Fox shows, and Fox have a UK channel) they are always massively behind.
Agent Carter was a whole year after the US, Agents of Shield started off close to the US, but got later and later when Channel 4 dumped it onto E4 (to the point where it's the next year everytime) and Inhumans is a month late on an eight part series.

This just never ceases to bug me because i get spoiled everytime without fail if i make myself wait for an actual UK broadcast, if ABC would just make their own UK channel (ala Fox on Sky etc)  it would honestly stop it because every single one of the Marvel shows that's late is made my ABC.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jesslloydfan for this post:
gymaddict69
27/10/2017, 00:59
oh yeah and u add dc to all of that to its basically the same type of super powers and super heroes, and that makes its worse, but i still want a wolverine series to come out, i think that would be really good
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dony for this post:
gymaddict69
28/10/2017, 14:41
Suspect te superhero tv genre will reach saturation point at some point..pile people with enough simaler tv shows and they'll soon get sick off them once they start to drown in them. Im still liking the way this is playing out (and a side note, that woman matey hooked up with at that secret camp..jolly good show me old son, what a stunner she is). Not too sure about Medusa though, bit whiny (relentlessly so) am having trouble warming to her..the rest f the cast are really solid though. Have not seen this weeks us broadcast episode yet. Will get on that tommorow as out halloween partying tonight.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 dony
29/10/2017, 22:38
Jesslloydfan, I think personally that the difference between the states and the UK (or other country air dates) are one of the biggest factors for piracy.

Just like you said if people wait patiently for shows they get spoiled because not even media outlets can keep quite on it let alone people on social media. So they pirate it to avoid being disappointed and finding out info before seeing it.
 dony
30/10/2017, 03:28
i know what u mean i hate the way the come out days after, so u have to stay off social media and stay out of usa parties on xbox and ps4 just so no one spoils it for u
30/10/2017, 21:07
I don't really get why there is any delay these days given how easy data transfer is now. I assume it is studios trying to make money by charging a ton more for release day or then instantly half price the following week.

It is just silly though for the reasons we mentioned above. Or does anyone know the actual reason for the delay?
04/11/2017, 02:45
I believe there are only 8 episodes of Inhumans, but hopefully this is maybe a teaser season, with signs of further things to come, have enjoyed what i've seen so far, interesting characters, some great new powers, & not forgetting Lockjaw, not really sure what direction this could head in, if there will be further seasons

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
gymaddict69