Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvel's: Inhumans
11/10/2017, 17:45
RE: Marvel's: The Inhumans
Sky One have picked up The Inhumans, hoping they pick up season 5 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D from E4 as well, as you'd have assumed that would be the case, as having Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D on such a piss poor channel, can't be doing their ratings any good

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
 dony, gymaddict69
13/10/2017, 03:01
marvels inhumans is ok, i been watching it but i feel like it could be alot better, and that agents of shield really lost me, i only watched like half of first season but couldnt carry on it was lacking, but ill carry on with inhumans maybe it gets better for me
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dony for this post:
gymaddict69
13/10/2017, 22:44
Granted 'Inhumans' is far from perfect (ie ol Ramsey Bolton..was really hoping for someone genuinely wicked character wise as opposed to a conniving sort who is basically throwing a strop at feeling being hard done by). There is certainly a lot to like here though. I may have already started the show on the dodge but am glad that those doing it all legit like have not got long to wait at all.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 dony
17/10/2017, 00:59
oh wait i think when i posted my post i was thinking of marvels defenders, man they got so many marvels series out im getting confused, i watch alot of series at the same time instead of just focusing on one, but looking forward to this one when it comes out
gymaddict69
17/10/2017, 14:48
There are so many marvels shows and films out there at the moment dony, and only increasing, I don't blame you. I watch most of them and tried to keep on top of the timeline as most of them link at various points. But there are just so many now it's almost impossible to know how they all intersect without having a massive chart.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to JamezZ for this post:
 dony, gymaddict69
19/10/2017, 13:10
Downloaded and watched the first episode, & I liked what I saw, some strong characters, with decent powers, their city of Attilan is pretty cool too

Black Bolt - the king, his voice can cause destruction, so speaks in sign language

Medusa - the queen, can control her own hair, & use it as a weapon

Maximus, brother of Black Bolt, he lost the Inhuman gene, during the teragenesis process, so he's human

LockJaw is pretty cool, a 2000 pound, massive dog, with the ability to teleport

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
 dony, gymaddict69
19/10/2017, 15:05
I know it's not got great reviews in the US, but seen three episodes so far and i like it. I'm hoping US audiences give it chance and don't cause it to be cancelled. I take back what i said about wanting Sky One to take the next season of Agents of Shield though, as they are waiting a month to show the eight part Inhumans season and even splitting up the two part opener (as it was shown in Imax and the US) over two weeks.
The most baffling part of that is they are already showing Arrow etc on that channel and advertising them and could have aired them all in the same weeks.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jesslloydfan for this post:
 dony, gymaddict69
22/10/2017, 11:06
Kinda know what ya mean, Dony, when are the comic book inspired tv shows (much like the films) gonna reach saturation point. Think we are beyond that point but am guessing as far as the studios go, whentheres a lack of original storytelling ability or thought, sod it, just pick up a comic and translate that. Doubt the pace is gonna slow any time soon as safe to assume that the shows are pulling in the numbers. Saying this, whilst i watch many of these shows, for me whilst fun and a pretty enjoyable way to kill 40 minutes a pop, they are genrally throwaway for me ie: i watch but would noot feel the need to rewatch and certainly wouldnt consider shelling out for the box sets. Am liking the way inhumans is heading, have yet to watch this weeks episode though.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 dony
23/10/2017, 12:30
I definitely think we are saturated with comic book tv and movies now. Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of most of them but its reaching the point where I just want a break and the industry to focus on some other genre for a bit. There are other options out there.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to JamezZ for this post:
 dony, gymaddict69
24/10/2017, 00:09
jamezz is to right they got so many marvel series out that i be getting mixed up on here if im commenting on the right marvel series, i like iron fist , xmen gifted, flash and couple others but the rest can go
gymaddict69