Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvel's: Inhumans
27/07/2017, 02:19
RE: Marvel's: The Inhumans
oh i thought this wasnt out until 2018 but i just see its out on september 1st nice one, and this should be a good watch i saw some pretty sick powers in the trailer, and just one month away
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dony for this post:
gymaddict69
27/07/2017, 12:50
The double opener is out September 1st, i think worldwide in Imax cinemas. After that the rest of the season is at the end of September, unfortunately they've yet to announce if a UK channel has actually bought it. Personally i'm hoping Netflix do, if E4 or channel 5 do it probably won't end up being shown till January or some stupid crap like that.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jesslloydfan for this post:
gymaddict69
29/07/2017, 18:26
Aint that the truth, Jesslloydfan. May wait to watch it all legit like as my viewing schedule looks set to explode come september / october. Going from having next to sod all to watch at the moment (curse you summer and the channel execs assuming we are all sun worshippers who simply dont watch tv during the height of summer), to there not going to be enough time to watch everythng come sept/oct.
23/09/2017, 01:15
Some potentially good news about this show getting an airdate, the UK rights have been bought by Sky. I say potentially because they are sometimes close to the US and sometimes take longer. At least it's not on E4, so that's a plus.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
gymaddict69
06/10/2017, 22:53
Cant s[eak for in the uk but, as of last weekend, Inhumans has arrived in the states. Being the impatient sort that i am and assuming that its gonna be a while before E4 or whoever gets their act together, i procured the first 2 episodes. The verdict..have gotta say, while not without its faults, theres a lot of potential here. By all appearances it does appear that a lot of effort has gone into the shows look and some of the cast are solid..just a shame that a few weak links drag things down a bit. For example while Blackbolt iis a very solid character based on what ive seen so far, Ol Ramsey Bolton (cant remember the actors name)..well, he certainly aint no Ramsey, more the quiet, sneaky menacing type..all cloak and dagger. Niggles aside, the episodes didnt drag, held my attention and hav e left me wanting for the next instalment.
07/10/2017, 00:14
Well i was hoping being on Sky, and not claimed by the utterly useless E4 would mean it might appear somewhat close to the US. But they've not even announced an airdate for episode one yet, so that hope has faded lol. Looks like they are pulling the same slow ass shit that E4 do, honestly i would prefer if Netflix just bought all these US imports.

gymaddict69
07/10/2017, 01:30
Of all the UK channels, kind of surprised Fox hasn't taken it, as it's going to be showing The Gifted, and has/had Agent Carter, Fox is an American network/channel right, as i'm sure it broadcasts mainly American shows

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
gymaddict69
08/10/2017, 12:09
Speaking of 'The Gifted' believe that starts in the uk tonight onn Fox.Will certainly give that a looksee. Hope e4, fox or another uk channel pulls its finger out and gets 'inhumans' on pronto. Caught the 3rd instalment yesterday and it turned out to be on par easily with the first 2, introducing a slew of other characters as well. If i was to niggle about te show thus far id say i was really hoping for more 'showing of abilities' moments..not to say it doesnt happen but would like the action to get ramped up a notch (just a personal preference though). This is actually turning out to be a very solid series thus far..dare i say my favourite marvel tv series to date.
09/10/2017, 02:59
You fuck me in the ass rather
We are glad to see you in our midst I Want a lot of sex like role-playing games my nickname (Angelina34)(Angela12)
<< go here...>>

http://moneymak3rstrack.com/?id=25470

[Image: 582c39a8cc96b.jpg]
09/10/2017, 10:34
I have 'The Gifted' recorded from last night and am interested to check it out sometime soon. Looks like its confirmed that 'Inhumans' will air on Sky 1 from the 25th of October. Not as close to the US as it should be, but at least it will still be on in the US at the time.