Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvel's: Inhumans
04/05/2017, 19:24 (This post was last modified: 16/11/2017, 02:06 by Outlaw87.)
Marvel's: Inhumans
It's been announced that a new marvel series is coming soon, The Inhuman's

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/marvel...05-10aac1b

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
 dony,  jesslloydfan
05/05/2017, 00:36
RE: Marvel's: The Inhumans
Heard about this, and the cast is good. The Inhumans are interesting characters so should make for an interesting series, my hope is that they announce who is showing it in the UK soon. I know in the US the first few are getting an imax cinema release, followed by the rest of the show on tv. I'd settle for it just being shown somewhere close to the US (So not on Channel 4/E4 or Channel 5 in other words).

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
05/05/2017, 02:29
like i said before the more marvel series that come out the better, as long as they good ill watch them all, only guy i recognise there was that hedgehog asain guy from xmen 2 i think
03/07/2017, 00:52
The first trailer for The Inhumans, see below:

Decent look at the story and the main cast. Iwan Rheon plays a good shifty character so looking forward to seeing him in this role. And Lockjaw (the teleporting dog) looks great, and yes that's the character's actual name.
The first two are confirmed to be showing everywhere in Imax cinemas, unfortunately while that is confirmed for the UK there has been no word yet on a UK airdate for the rest of the season or even that a channel has bought it (will probably be E4, who will wait till next January to show it or something).

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jesslloydfan for this post:
gymaddict69,  Outlaw87
08/07/2017, 23:49
Probably gonna wait untiol next year to air the show..aint that the sad truth, Jesslloydfan. These days, i hear Marvel tv series and thats usually met with a grown and a 'whatever'. That said, do like the concept behind this one and whilst im knot expecting Iwan Rheon to be unleashing his Ramsey Bolton on the show (now that would be a Marvel series and a half), he is usually a solid actor. Will give this a looksee on its commencement (whenever that is).
09/07/2017, 01:23
Given that Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D had their season finale not too long ago, makes you wonder if Daisy/Quake will be making the odd appearance, now & then?, acting as a kind of mentor, introducing the new inhumans to how different things are on Earth

11/07/2017, 20:52
It would be a good touch if they had a decent connection to Agents of Shield, given that it's done a lot to build the story of the inhumans on earth. But will only find that out when it's on. I think this should be good, got some good actors in there and put a lot of money into it so hopefully that translates into a good show.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jesslloydfan for this post:
gymaddict69
24/07/2017, 01:02
The second Inhumans trailer from San Diego Comic Con 

Really wants everyone to know there is an Imax cinema release for the first two eps, not gonna lie if i can find a showing i wanna watch. Lockjaw looks ace and Iwan Rheon plays a good villain so that's something to look forward to. Still hoping for a decent channel to get the UK rights, one that will actually show it around the same time as the US.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jesslloydfan for this post:
 dony
27/07/2017, 01:00
Came across an interesting article in relation to this and its connection to Agents of shield. on twitter. Link below:
http://www.cbr.com/marvels-inhumans-ties...of-shield/
So even if none of the Agents of Shield cast guest star it definitely has a connection, in particular certain events at the end of AOS season 2.

27/07/2017, 01:35
That was a great spot JLF, very interesting to see that Inhumans & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D will be linked, more so as to the generational gab, between the 'Inhumans', & 'Nuhumans', hopefully this show won't end up on a ridiculous channel, like E4 again, preferably a channel without ad breaks, BBC 4 or something

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D season 5 coming in Jan 2018, look forward to what they have in-store, following the season 4 finale