Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

'STAVROS FLATLEY' ARRESTED FOR RUNNING CANNABIS FACTORY FROM NORTH LONDON FLAT

06/03/2017, 14:02 (This post was last modified: 06/03/2017, 14:05 by ReedeFox.)
'STAVROS FLATLEY' ARRESTED FOR RUNNING CANNABIS FACTORY FROM NORTH LONDON FLAT
Do remember that cheesy dance duo ‘Stavros Flatley’ that shot to fame after appearing on Britain’s Got Talent? Being a Cypriot myself, I found the pair quite endearing so I was pretty shocked to hear of the recent news surrounding the son, Lagi Demetriou. 

It turns out Lagi has been arrested for running a cannabis factory from his North London flat. Why do all the Greeks live in North London?! Police are said to have found £56,000 worth of marijuana plants in his flat, which is owned by Lagi.

[Image: 239fg]

Lagi's poor dad, Demetri, is said to be devastated. A source close to the family said:

Quote:He burst out crying when he heard.
Demetri’s 100 per cent against drugs and will be furious about this.

Friends of Lagi said that he used the money he made from his fame to buy the £295,000 flat, which he used to grow the weed in. Nearly £60k worth of weed is certainly no small operation, the dude clearly has some skills. It can't be easy to set up a successful cannabis factory.  Lagi was also working as a barber on the side, probably his cover job.

[Image: 239fw]

The police arrested Lagi after the fire brigade were called to the apartment when water began streaming through the ceilings. It was then that they discovered the watering system for the cannabis factory, which had sprung a leak. Damn, that's bloody unlucky. I can't help but feel a little sorry for him. I mean c'mon, it's only a bit of green, it's not like it's crack. Nobody is sure what his sentencing will be yet but I can't imagine them going too lightly on him.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You