Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ferrari just unveiled the '812 Superfast'

16/02/2017, 18:48 (This post was last modified: 16/02/2017, 18:48 by StrumSolo.)
Ferrari just unveiled the '812 Superfast'
Clue's in the name, lads...

The successor to the F12 will be the last ever Ferrari to come with a naturally aspirated V12.  But where's the need for hybrid technology, turbochargers and 'progress' when 789 hp, a 0-62 time of 2.9 seconds and top speed of 211 mph can still be wrung out of the old tech?

That'd be plenty enough for me I reckon.

It looks pretty special too.  Some pics.

[Image: Ferrari-812-Superfast_1.jpeg]

[Image: Ferrari-812-Superfast_2.jpeg]

[Image: Ferrari-812-Superfast_3.jpeg]

[Image: Ferrari-812-Superfast_4.jpeg]

[Image: Ferrari-812-Superfast_5.jpeg]

[Image: Ferrari-812-Superfast.jpeg]

The full reveal is coming at next month's Geneva Motor Show.

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to StrumSolo for this post:
Jester62, oneoneeightoneoneeight
19/02/2017, 19:22
RE: Ferrari just unveiled the '812 Superfast'
[quote='ScottyRampant' pid='225011' dateline='1487267304']
Clue's in the name, lads...

The successor to the F12 will be the last ever Ferrari to come with a naturally aspirated V12.  But where's the need for hybrid technology, turbochargers and 'progress' when 789 hp, a 0-62 time of 2.9 seconds and top speed of 211 mph can still be wrung out of the old tech?

is it really called the 'superfast'. not particularly original.. anyone know what car tony curtis ( danny wilde ) drove in the persuaders ?
Find all posts by this user
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to stjohn66 for this post:
Jester62
19/02/2017, 22:09
(19/02/2017, 19:22)stjohn66 Wrote:  
(16/02/2017, 18:48)ScottyRampant Wrote:  Clue's in the name, lads...

is it really called the 'superfast'. not particularly original.. anyone know what car tony curtis ( danny wilde ) drove in the persuaders ?
Hi There Stjhon66 And All Rampant Hentai's,  :P 
Just A Heads Up On The Persuaders Tv Show Cars Used By The Actors-
I Was An Avid Fan Back In The Day, lol , Such Fondest Memories Of The 70's.
Tony Curtis " Danny Wilde ". His - A Ferrari Dino 246 GT.
Roger Moore " Bret Sinclair " His - A Bahama Yellow Right Hand Drive Aston Martin DBS/ V8. 
Hope This Info Helps "Thee Olde Grey Matter" Out, lol.  :D 
Regards Jester. 
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jester62 for this post:
stjohn66
20/02/2017, 00:56
(19/02/2017, 22:09)Jester62 Wrote:  
(19/02/2017, 19:22)stjohn66 Wrote:  
(16/02/2017, 18:48)ScottyRampant Wrote:  Clue's in the name, lads...

Hi There Stjhon66 And All Rampant Hentai's,  :P 
Just A Heads Up On The Persuaders Tv Show Cars Used By The Actors-
I Was An Avid Fan Back In The Day, lol , Such Fondest Memories Of The 70's.
Tony Curtis " Danny Wilde ". His - A Ferrari Dino 246 GT.
Roger Moore " Bret Sinclair " His - A Bahama Yellow Right Hand Drive Aston Martin DBS/ V8. 
Hope This Info Helps "Thee Olde Grey Matter" Out, lol.  :D 
Regards Jester. 
okay thanks. now where can i get one ( i think i mean a replica )
Add Thank You
20/02/2017, 22:59
Oh that is a very nice looking car, not normally a big fan of ferraris but that certainly would be a car to buy if I ever win the bloody lottery, just not up where I live roads are too fucked to allow anything like that on them
Add Thank You
21/02/2017, 00:26
I do love a Ferrari me, more than a Lamborghini actually as they've always been the better car in terms of performance and just the heritage they have in F1. This new model is a looker for sure
Add Thank You
05/03/2017, 16:50
(21/02/2017, 00:26)Jackdalad Wrote:  I do love a Ferrari me, more than a Lamborghini actually as they've always been the better car in terms of performance and just the heritage they have in F1. This new model is a looker for sure

at one point a few years ago i bought the box set of the old 'miami vice' tv show and started working my way through it when i got a desire to own one of those ferrari testarossa things, now i was pretty sure i had seen some show where old supercars. lotus and ferrari were too expensive and troublesome to run so one could be picked up fairly cheaply. anyway i looked online and found a 'replica' testarossa for £70, ooo . which i thought was a little expensive. especially as the add said ' no engine@ so 70k . a replica with no engine. i decided against it.
stjohn
Add Thank You
19/03/2017, 16:19
(05/03/2017, 16:50)stjohn66 Wrote:  
(21/02/2017, 00:26)Jackdalad Wrote:  I do love a Ferrari me, more than a Lamborghini actually as they've always been the better car in terms of performance and just the heritage they have in F1. This new model is a looker for sure

at one point a few years ago i bought the box set of the old 'miami vice' tv show and started working my way through it when i got a desire to own one of those ferrari testarossa things, now i was pretty sure i had seen some show where old supercars. lotus and ferrari were too expensive and troublesome to run so one could be picked up fairly cheaply. anyway i looked online and found a 'replica' testarossa for £70, ooo . which i thought was a little expensive. especially as the add said ' no engine@ so 70k . a replica with no engine. i decided against it.
stjohn

found several ferrari dinos. average price 300000,a bit out of my price range. but i found one replica.lancia engine ( seriousy ) but there is no price and i have to collect it in italy. which to be honest would be a perfect way to drive and collect any ferrari. but i guess it is never going to happen. so i will just put it down to LANCIA engine ? no way . i have seen ferrari copies actually made from toyota mr2s which look pretty good. and as i remember not too expensive.#
stjohn
Add Thank You
06/05/2017, 22:26
given up on the ferrari but.... i have seen the new fiat (yes i did say fiat ) 124 spider which i now love. it is just like the mx5. in fact i read a review which said. it is like the mx5 but not as relable ( it is a fiat ) not as fast . not as good looking and it is more expensive. but it is a better buy. intriguing.they start around £20000 but they do look good. not many second hand ones around at the moment though, and of course not many stories of how unreliable the F . I. A T. ( fix it again tony ) is.
stjohn
Add Thank You
23/06/2017, 17:31
And now there's a video review!

Can confirm it is as awesome as those pics suggested...

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You