Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

FleurDeLis

13/10/2016, 12:34
FleurDeLis
I am really at a loss for words as what to say about this channel. They burst on the scene at a time when H & W seemed dead and buried and they were destined to take the place of H & W. Now they seem to struggle to maintain it. Sophie did come back for 1 shift which I don't think she completed and was scheduled for another and was a no show. Angie Love seems to be the only one trying to keep it going. Yes she gets the occasional person in to chat and does have the very rare call as well but I wouldn't have thought enough to warrant keeping it going. Serena does chip in with the occasional shift but again, lack of chat and callers makes me wonder how long it will be before it disappears completely. I really don't know what went wrong with it. Whether it is the fault of the management, whether the girls decided that the work wasn't for them or what, I have no idea. Again they had some lovely girls on there but it just didn't really take off completely. But you never know, it may do a H & W and, like a Phoenix, rise from the ashes again, will see.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
13/10/2016, 13:22
RE: FleurDeLis
Aahhh thats a shame, n they all had such 'Smashing Blouses'.
'I dont care what it is, ahs gonna fuck it after the show'

[Image: 23637837_15004086_tumblr_m3xfp6v25I1rtoly8o1_5001.gif] Diamonds are a girls best friend, but some girls prefer Pearls 
Add Thank You
20/11/2016, 17:10
Has this channel gone? It's not been on for a week.
Add Thank You
28/11/2016, 08:27
It was back yesterday. Chocolate Moon giving a great performance followed by Angie Love. It wasn't shown on yesterday's schedule though and isn't on today's. I wish they'd sort the scheduling out as it's all too easy to miss a show.
Add Thank You
20/02/2017, 18:59
Anyone know if FleurDeLis is finally finished?
Add Thank You
20/02/2017, 22:48
(20/02/2017, 18:59)wizard19841 Wrote:  Anyone know if FleurDeLis is finally finished?

Wizard, I don't really know what is happening with this channel. Apparently Choco Moon was on there on Saturday evening but I think she is the only one left that bothers to put in an appearance and then it is only weekends coz she is tied up elsewhere during the week. The only thing I can suggest to you is to watch out on a Saturday or Sunday evening, see if she is on and then have a word with her and se what she says.
Add Thank You