Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA 2K18
12/10/2017, 16:53
RE: NBA 2K18
Well im now reminded of why i havnt enjoyed the my career mode in the past, now i liked it last year cause, you could if you wanted to play on Rookie and occasionally win more games in the season,

while your forced to play on a more difficulty setting and thus you lose more than you should, mainly cause you cpu controlled team mates turn almost to zero rated players, resulting in more losses than normal, i started my season with the Knicks, thinking ill play more minutes in the game as a rookie, but we are now on a 10 game loosing streak
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SirWanksAlot86 for this post:
 dony
17/10/2017, 01:16
u and me both i made a playmaking sharp shooter and i go on my career and have it set to pro because the idiots take out rookie to make it harder, but the only thing is that pro feels like hall of fame, so its more frustrating then fun when u just keep bricking open shots, i dont even play it anymore i just play park mode, but their is a glitch on youtube to get my career on rookie that works because my friend done it
17/10/2017, 13:18
its because they are running that road to 99 bullshit, so its to stop people getting a easy ride to get to 99, but its also stopping people like me actually enjoying the story mode of this career mode, they should of done a online/offline version to this to allow you to play on rookie on offline or something along those lines.
19/10/2017, 02:22
yep i agree not everyone is like me and likes to play park and pro am and all those other modes, alot of u just want to play my career and thats it, but its like they are trying to force u to play other modes by making it really annoying in my career, but all that will do is make people hate your game and not buy it next year, 2k is one stupid thinking company
09/12/2017, 11:53
i was going through the gaming thread, mainly to post on wwe 2k18, then i noticed this thread, i really havnt played NBA 2K18 since around this post lol, ive even deleted it from my hard drive recently.

Not even bothered that i didnt even complete one season in my player.
13/12/2017, 01:28
this year of 2k lasted like 2 months lol, i played nba 2k15 all year round, then i played it less and less every year because they are all about the money and not gameplay and things like that, so i havent played it in about 3 weeks
15/12/2017, 17:06
i think im most likely just gonna trade it in, such a waste of a good game, just been sitting collecting dust on my tv stand, to think i was close to buying the digital version of the game