Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lethal Weapon - The TV Series
12/11/2016, 12:25
RE: Lethal Weapon - The TV Series
Yay, at last (thanks a lot fox and your bleedin world series), Lethal Weapon is finally back. Whats there to say about the episode..yaeh, it was predictable but, who cares. What it does it does oh so well (this, for me, is by far the most entertaining performance by Wayans in a film/tv show to date). While the actual 'crime of the week' was a little 'meh' this week, everything else about the episode was just so damned entertaining,the disapointing crime element this week falls into minor niggle territory.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
13/11/2016, 08:28
6 episodes in, and this is by far my best show this year, Riggs character is being unraveled pretty much in every episode, theres a episode coming up which is a little too close to home for Riggs and thats probably the best episode of the season so far, i really hope they continue with great episodes possibly another season!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SirWanksAlot86 for this post:
gymaddict69
13/11/2016, 16:43
Couldnt agree with you more, SirWanksALot. In terms of new shows to begin their runs during 2016, Lethal Weapon is my favourite as well. The dynamic is there, the action is there, the humour is there..dont see any reason why this cant run and run. As well as the crime of the week set up though id like a constant threat as well. As the season started by mirroring at least ellements of the first film, why not have Gray Buseys character (obviously not played by him), mr Joshua play a part..and culminate the season in a spectacular fist fight. May be a rehash but lets face it, it was an awesome sequence which i think the show could pull off.
19/11/2016, 20:00
Another week, another episode of Lethal Weapon..and another fantastic episode at that. Given that the show hasnt started in the uk yet (hopefully it will at some point) its hard to resist posting spoilers and having to be kinda vague instead. What to say about this weeks episode other than the humour was there, the performances were there (this weeks storyline involved a money laundering crime) and the action was definitly there. Great news as well is that, presumably because of the positive response, a full season of the show was ordered last month meaning this 1st season is gonna run for 18 episodes apparently.
23/11/2016, 00:18
yeah gymaddict adam sandler is to funny in that movie, easily one of my favorite movies i ever seen to me anyway, but where are u watching lethal weapon i cant find it
27/11/2016, 18:17
Adam Sandler..please rewind Dony..which movie was that? Im downloading Lethal Weapon, Dony. Have done a little research and apparantly ITV have bought the rights to screen the show in the uk. Saying that this was confirmed seval months ago and several episodes into the series in america, theres not even a sniff of it being screened in the uk yet. Apparently ITV are gonna place it in a prime time slot..its just waiting for it to start (unless you, ahem, do it on the dodge like me).
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 dony
27/11/2016, 23:31
lol well i could download it i guess i just dont really trust downloading movies, and all the good streaming sites got shut down that i know of, and i was talking about the movie bullet proof
02/12/2016, 23:24
Oh yeah, forgot that Bulletproof was discussed a few posts back. I do recall wtching it back in the day but honestly dont know if ai feel the need to rewatch it (cant recall bugger all about it other than who stars in it). Heres hioping some way, some how, some when you do get to watch this show. Speaking of, after another break, im guessing down to thanksgiving in ameriica, the show has resumed. Will get on that (episode 8) asap.
03/12/2016, 03:58
u should watch it again trust me its a top movie and very funny, but the reason i brought up bullet proof is because its the same guy whos in lethal weapon damon wayons
05/12/2016, 11:28
Damon Wayons is hillarious, while remember him from Bullet proof, i will always remember him from My Wife and Kids, lol that show was so funny, when i was growing up.

i need to get round to watching episode 8!