Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

'THE CONJURING 2' MIRROR PRANK SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE

21/09/2016, 13:49
'THE CONJURING 2' MIRROR PRANK SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE
For those that have seen The Conjuring 2 you'll know it was creepy as fuck and probably made you wee your knickers. Or maybe that was Just me?!?

[Image: 19zpv]

It was a brilliant film about a haunting in London and it was actually inspired by true events. It was so popular at the box office that it became the highest grossing horror movie in Australian history.

With this movie being so shit-your-pants scary, it wasn't long before the pranks started happening. The scariest character of the movie was that insanely creepy nun so naturally she makes an appearance in this prank, and frightens the living daylights out of people.

[Image: Whoa.jpg]

Freaky right? I don't think the 'nun' was quite expecting to have a bottle lobbed at her head though. Thank fuck it was plastic.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
dony, gymaddict69
25/09/2016, 15:53
RE: 'THE CONJURING 2' MIRROR PRANK SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE
Oh, that is such an awesome prank. The conjuring 2 was a very good film but it was at its most effective whenever that damned nun appeared. A work of genius and i really hope its not the last we see of her. Im not suprised the prank freaked people out having just seen the film. Perhaps the guy at the end thought it was holy water haha.
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
FantasticMR
25/09/2016, 17:08
RE: 'THE CONJURING 2' MIRROR PRANK SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE
haha that was a good prank that would of scared the shit out of me to, and that guy at the end it didnt quite work on, but when he threw that bottle or what ever it was at her head i almost died with laughter lol
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dony for this post:
FantasticMR