Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

TEACHER SINGS A CRINGE POP SONG ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

08/09/2016, 13:59
TEACHER SINGS A CRINGE POP SONG ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
As we all know, the kids went back to school this week. Even if you don't have kids you'd have known what was going on simply by looking at Facebook and seeing the pictures of hideous gap toothed kids with the caption "my baby's first day back at school". 

[Image: 19v9o]

The teachers were all smiles after their 6-week long summer break and they were eager to start the new term. Some even brought in sweets and biscuits for the kids.
One teacher though, went above and beyond the call of duty and actually sang a medley of pop songs to a bunch of high school kids but changed to lyrics to keep in with the school theme.

[Image: 19v9p]

It's the most cringey fucking thing I've ever seen!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
gymaddict69
01/10/2016, 13:07
RE: TEACHER SINGS A CRINGE POP SONG ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Hope you dont mind ReedeFox but have re-linked this as the vid you linked doesnt appear to exist anymore. Well, whats to be said about this (besides give that teacher/woman a recording contract..joke). I have her details and have reported her to both the  school board and the police for verbal child abuse lol. These students, rather than sitting there looking like they have lost the will to live (except for matey on the left "stop smiling, you'll only encourage her", should take a leaf out from when i was at school. Probably going to hell as a result but our old r.e teacer was cringe worthy so at some point while i/we were at school, me and some mates just had to lock her in the stationary cupboard lol.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You