Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Guess The Program
13/11/2011, 01:16
RE: Guess The Program
I won't post a hint just yet because it's not been up long, but if it's still there after a while i will put up a hint.
I'd imagine that somebody will know this one though, it's from a very popular program i'm actually suprised it wasn't gotten on the first guess.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
14/11/2011, 04:30
I should probably post a hint since no one seems to know it,
ok, the character in the pic was also played by a different actress in a later series of the show,
only hint i can think of that isn`t way too obvious, if no one has got it tommorow i`ll just put a new one up.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
14/11/2011, 19:47
Ok nobody seems to know this one, that or no one actually cares one of the two lol,
anyway i might as well just reveal what it is and post a new one, it was from Supernatural,
and here is the next one, i`m presuming quite a few people will recognise the actor because he`s currently in a very popular program, but the show itself is old and he was only a small one time part in it, guess away.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

14/11/2011, 20:20 (This post was last modified: 14/11/2011, 20:25 by humiliateme.)
(14/11/2011, 19:47)jesslloydfan Wrote:  Ok nobody seems to know this one, that or no one actually cares one of the two lol,
anyway i might as well just reveal what it is and post a new one, it was from Supernatural,
and here is the next one, i`m presuming quite a few people will recognise the actor because he`s currently in a very popular program, but the show itself is old and he was only a small one time part in it, guess away.

that explains why i didn't get it then, i don't think i've ever seen a single episode of supernatural.

well that's david boreanez or however you spell it but i have no idea what it's from. i'm fairly certain the first time i knew of him in anything was buffy and this obviously isn't that. so i'll take a guess based on it being american and looking fairly old of married with children, as that's an old american show that i never really watched.
14/11/2011, 20:34
(14/11/2011, 20:20)humiliateme Wrote:  
(14/11/2011, 19:47)jesslloydfan Wrote:  Ok nobody seems to know this one, that or no one actually cares one of the two lol,

that explains why i didn't get it then, i don't think i've ever seen a single episode of supernatural.

well that's david boreanez or however you spell it but i have no idea what it's from. i'm fairly certain the first time i knew of him in anything was buffy and this obviously isn't that. so i'll take a guess based on it being american and looking fairly old of married with children, as that's an old american show that i never really watched.
You should definately watch supernatural mate it's very good it's more episodic in the first series but it builds up the plot throughout and the second half of the first season the plot really kicks in and the continuing story arc throughout the program is great.

You are right about it being david boreanez,and yes it is from married with children, i thought it would be harder and last longer than that, oh well lol.
You're up mate.

14/11/2011, 20:39
well it was a complete guess based on the fact it looked old, probably american if he was in it, from something i'd never really watched and for some reason the shot of him at a door like that made me think of a sitcom, not really sure why

i'll have a think and see what i can come up with for the next one
17/11/2011, 15:57
sorry guys, i totally forgot it was my turn on here. this one should be very easy for anyone who's close to my age and probably impossible for anyone to much younger than me

17/11/2011, 21:42
Isnt that from Superted?

If you like somebodies post, please hit the thanks button. or maybe a rep. dosent take a second :)
18/11/2011, 02:43
(17/11/2011, 21:42)richpk Wrote:  Isnt that from Superted?

nope afraid not mate. but good guess, i won't give any clues just yet other than that it was one of my fav cartoons as a child
18/11/2011, 03:04
fav cartoon as a child, but how old are you my friend? just a ball park figure for when it was on?

or is it to much of a clue to ask specifics?

If you like somebodies post, please hit the thanks button. or maybe a rep. dosent take a second :)