Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Guess The Program
09/11/2011, 00:51 (This post was last modified: 09/11/2011, 01:14 by jesslloydfan.)
RE: Guess The Program
(09/11/2011, 00:33)humiliateme Wrote:  
(09/11/2011, 00:30)jesslloydfan Wrote:  No problem glad i could remind you of the greatness that was firefly, also anyone who reads this post that has never watched it should buy it,
it`s not expensive, thats enough of me plugging firefly now lol,
anyway here is the next one

that's from angel, it's the guy who had the visions before he gave them to cordilia or however you spell it. i'm fairly certain the actor died in real life as well, or at least i remember reading that but it may have just been a badly written article and they ment the character
Yes you are correct mate, that is from angel one of my favourite programs, although to be honest there isn't any series by joss whedon i've not liked, and yeah that is the guy who has visions who passe's them onto cordeilia, doyle was the name of the character,
the actor did die you read right, not long after his character was killed off in angel either i don't think, apparently he died of an overdose i've read that may of been the reason he was written out of the show actually couldn't control his problem don't know how true that was though,
anyway your up next mate.
Edit: JamezZ just saw you posted probably seconds before me lol, yeah you just missed out mate, i figured that a few people would know that, just had to post something angel related.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
09/11/2011, 10:30
ok, here's the next one, was actually harder than i thought to think of something i could use!

went for this in the end, it might be very easy or very hard, probably depending on how many times you've seen this programme

09/11/2011, 11:25
Can't say that it's instantly recognisable,
i'll have to think about it for a bit i might be able to match it up to something.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
10/11/2011, 23:25
(09/11/2011, 11:25)jesslloydfan Wrote:  Can't say that it's instantly recognisable,
i'll have to think about it for a bit i might be able to match it up to something.

ok, well i'll leave it for a little longer and see if you get it or if anyone else joins in.

and i'll give the clue that this is from a programme that is a spin off from another
11/11/2011, 18:13
I really don't know what that is mate,
i'll have a guess and these are based entirely on the fact that you said it was a spin off,
so guess 1, is it ncis los angeles, or csi miami?
I've never seen ncis la and i'm not a fan of any of the csi's so both are a total guess.

11/11/2011, 18:14 (This post was last modified: 11/11/2011, 18:15 by curiousnewbie.)
(09/11/2011, 10:30)humiliateme Wrote:  ok, here's the next one, was actually harder than i thought to think of something i could use!

went for this in the end, it might be very easy or very hard, probably depending on how many times you've seen this programme

Thats the latest episode of NCIS LA remember seeing this part when the miss had it on the other day not a big fan of the show but havent really sat down and watched a full episode of it might do at some point.
11/11/2011, 20:14
(11/11/2011, 18:13)jesslloydfan Wrote:  I really don't know what that is mate,
i'll have a guess and these are based entirely on the fact that you said it was a spin off,
I've never seen ncis la and i'm not a fan of any of the csi's so both are a total guess.

yep, you got it mate. it's NCIS LA. looks like you're up next
11/11/2011, 20:21
(11/11/2011, 20:14)humiliateme Wrote:  
(11/11/2011, 18:13)jesslloydfan Wrote:  I really don't know what that is mate,

yep, you got it mate. it's NCIS LA. looks like you're up next
Seriously the random guess was correct, wish i was as lucky in real life as my guesses are on this forum lol,
i will go find a good one to post up next, trying to think of what program to do next.

12/11/2011, 18:09
Ok here is the next one finally, took me a while to find one,
this will probably be really easy, but it`s a program i want to post a shot of,
well i think it`s easy anyway, maybe other people won`t know it so much,
anyway here it is, guess away.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

12/11/2011, 23:00
not ringing any bells for me, gonna have a bit of a think but don't think i'm going to get this one