Guess The Program
08/11/2011, 18:13
RE: Guess The Program
Downtown abbey, i believe.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
08/11/2011, 18:26
(08/11/2011, 18:13)chass63 Wrote:  Downtown abbey, i believe.

did you not read the previous posts? JLF has already said it is a sci fi programme.
08/11/2011, 19:01
I have to say that any ideas have still to come to mind. I may have to just give up on this one and wait for the next one. Seeing as I haven't even got a clue what to guess by now I am probably never going to get it.
08/11/2011, 20:03
ok since it seems no one knows this i might aswell reveal the answer,
it is from Firefly, which is a brilliant program that everyone should watch if they haven`t already,
i will now find a new one to post.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
08/11/2011, 20:55
Ok thats annoying, I have actually watched and really enjoyed Firefly. Although it has been at least 5 years since I saw it so I suppose its ok. Thank you for reminding of a show I have apparently forgotten enough of to watch again :)
08/11/2011, 21:00
(05/11/2011, 14:24)jesslloydfan Wrote:  Thought i`d start this thread, it`s basically the same idea as the Guess the film thread, just post a screenshot from a program whoever guess`s what it`s from posts the next one,
don`t know how well it`ll work with TV programs but we`ll see,
anyway here is the first one.

is it calista flockhart from allly mcbeal
08/11/2011, 23:30
(08/11/2011, 21:00)braveheart.1965 Wrote:  
(05/11/2011, 14:24)jesslloydfan Wrote:  Thought i`d start this thread, it`s basically the same idea as the Guess the film thread, just post a screenshot from a program whoever guess`s what it`s from posts the next one,
don`t know how well it`ll work with TV programs but we`ll see,
anyway here is the first one.

is it calista flockhart from allly mcbeal

i'm seriously fighting the urge to report you. i actually thought you might have learned your lesson but apparently not, because here you are yet again making a guess on the first post, after it's already been revealed what programme it came from, not to mention it doesn't look even remotely like calista flockhart!

please consider this a warning, if i spot you posting in another thread when you've obviously not read the posts before you and have just replied to the first post no matter what, or if you do what you did on the film thread and keep replying to the first post here saying it's calista flockhart i will report you
09/11/2011, 00:30
(08/11/2011, 20:55)JamezZ Wrote:  Ok thats annoying, I have actually watched and really enjoyed Firefly. Although it has been at least 5 years since I saw it so I suppose its ok. Thank you for reminding of a show I have apparently forgotten enough of to watch again :)
No problem glad i could remind you of the greatness that was firefly, also anyone who reads this post that has never watched it should buy it,
it`s not expensive, thats enough of me plugging firefly now lol,
anyway here is the next one

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
09/11/2011, 00:33 (This post was last modified: 09/11/2011, 00:34 by humiliateme.)
(09/11/2011, 00:30)jesslloydfan Wrote:  No problem glad i could remind you of the greatness that was firefly, also anyone who reads this post that has never watched it should buy it,
it`s not expensive, thats enough of me plugging firefly now lol,
anyway here is the next one

that's from angel, it's the guy who had the visions before he gave them to cordilia or however you spell it. i'm fairly certain the actor died in real life as well, or at least i remember reading that but it may have just been a badly written article and they ment the character
09/11/2011, 00:48 (This post was last modified: 09/11/2011, 00:49 by JamezZ.)
Damn it! Late to the new image, I most certainly knew that one. I used to love watching both the Buffy and Angel series'. That is definitely Doyle from Season One of Angel. Yeah the actor died of an overdose I think humiliateme.