Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Guess The Program
05/11/2011, 14:24
Guess The Program
Thought i`d start this thread, it`s basically the same idea as the Guess the film thread, just post a screenshot from a program whoever guess`s what it`s from posts the next one,
don`t know how well it`ll work with TV programs but we`ll see,
anyway here is the first one.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
07/11/2011, 04:43
RE: Guess The Program
(05/11/2011, 14:24)jesslloydfan Wrote:  Thought i`d start this thread, it`s basically the same idea as the Guess the film thread, just post a screenshot from a program whoever guess`s what it`s from posts the next one,

this could be pretty hard as you could get people posting images of actors that have been in tons of stuff so might make it very tricky lol

that being said i think your pic is from mad men? i've never seen it but i have seen tons of pics on line of that actress i think and if it's who i think it is she has massive boobs and is very hot. if it's not mad men then whoever that is looks exactly like the woman from mad men.
07/11/2011, 04:58
(07/11/2011, 04:43)humiliateme Wrote:  
(05/11/2011, 14:24)jesslloydfan Wrote:  Thought i`d start this thread, it`s basically the same idea as the Guess the film thread, just post a screenshot from a program whoever guess`s what it`s from posts the next one,

this could be pretty hard as you could get people posting images of actors that have been in tons of stuff so might make it very tricky lol

that being said i think your pic is from mad men? i've never seen it but i have seen tons of pics on line of that actress i think and if it's who i think it is she has massive boobs and is very hot. if it's not mad men then whoever that is looks exactly like the woman from mad men.
Yeah it could get difficult might work though we will see if it proves to be too difficult then maybe abandon the thread lol see how it goes first,
it`s not mad men, however you are right it is indeed one of the actresses from mad men probably the one you are thinking of.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
07/11/2011, 18:06
ok, i'll take another guess at it and say boardwalk empire, again i've never seen it but i think i might have seen her in a ad for it.
07/11/2011, 18:27
(07/11/2011, 18:06)humiliateme Wrote:  ok, i'll take another guess at it and say boardwalk empire, again i've never seen it but i think i might have seen her in a ad for it.
No it is not boardwalk empire, but i'll give you a hint, it's a sci fi program and i'm pretty sure you said you've watched it in another thread,
that's all i'll give away for now.

07/11/2011, 18:40
(07/11/2011, 18:27)jesslloydfan Wrote:  
(07/11/2011, 18:06)humiliateme Wrote:  ok, i'll take another guess at it and say boardwalk empire, again i've never seen it but i think i might have seen her in a ad for it.
No it is not boardwalk empire, but i'll give you a hint, it's a sci fi program and i'm pretty sure you said you've watched it in another thread,

hmm, ok then. chances are if it's sci fi then i probably do/did watch it. but it's not ringing any bells for me at the moment, which is strange cause she's very hot and appears to have her top off and i'm pretty sure that's the kind of thing i normally pay attention too lol

i'll keep thinking on it and see if it comes to me
07/11/2011, 18:51
(07/11/2011, 18:40)humiliateme Wrote:  
(07/11/2011, 18:27)jesslloydfan Wrote:  

hmm, ok then. chances are if it's sci fi then i probably do/did watch it. but it's not ringing any bells for me at the moment, which is strange cause she's very hot and appears to have her top off and i'm pretty sure that's the kind of thing i normally pay attention too lol

i'll keep thinking on it and see if it comes to me
Take your time mate i`ll be leaving it there till at least tonight and nobody else is even guessing yet so it`s just you lol,
i may give another hint later if i can think of one that won`t be too obvious.

07/11/2011, 18:59
Good idea with the thread, I was thinking of doing something similar but wasn't sure if it would work out. At least we can see whether it will or not now. I am afraid I don't have any guesses at the moment as to what show it could be, just confimring that I like the thread ;)

I will keep thinking though.
07/11/2011, 20:51
(07/11/2011, 18:59)JamezZ Wrote:  Good idea with the thread, I was thinking of doing something similar but wasn't sure if it would work out. At least we can see whether it will or not now. I am afraid I don't have any guesses at the moment as to what show it could be, just confimring that I like the thread ;)

I will keep thinking though.
This thread may end up too difficult, hopefully it won't, don't know yet still might work, glad you like the thread mate, you've got more time to think about it, i'm leaving it on a bit longer.

08/11/2011, 18:05
Does anybody have a clue what this is from?
if not i can reveal what it is and then just post up a new one,
i`ll just leave it another hour or so a bit longer unless no one knows then i can just put up a new one now.