Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pervcams

29/09/2016, 15:33
RE: Pervcams
I think the perv cam is a great idea, in principle, but sadly the Babestation production staff/management don't seem to have it fully mastered yet when it comes to sets & positioning, as so many of the girls have the cam pointed at their top half for all or most of their shift, Charlie C & Flick for example

They should look at how Studio 66 do things with their perv cams & how the girls position themselves, as the Studio 66 girls are always fully on screen, but positioned in a way for the perv cam to see the goods but not the main camera's

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
29/09/2016, 20:26
How could I forget you've had some girls going as far charging £9 per minute for a 121....... something tells me that the finances at Babestation are not looking good.

It was studio 66 who started this whole perve cam thing and I never thought that Babestation would actually copy that idea, I mean for a show that was the first of its kind and lead the way in terms of starting babeshows for them to be using other channels methods shows how far this they've fallen in terms of quality.

Also another thing that baffles me is the recruitment policy of BS instead of bringing in fresh new talent they bring back the old babes. Rosie Lee, Morgan, Candy Sexton etc. The future of Babestation isn't looking good right now!

Assbrazil is the best
Add Thank You
29/09/2016, 21:35
^ Hey care, nothing wrong with Morgan, just because she isn't Jacky Rios  Rolleyes   :D
Add Thank You
30/09/2016, 06:21
(29/09/2016, 20:26)care3 Wrote:  It was studio 66 who started this whole perve cam thing and I never thought that Babestation would actually copy that idea, I mean for a show that was the first of its kind and lead the way in terms of starting babeshows for them to be using other channels methods shows how far this they've fallen in terms of quality.

You make some interesting points but to criticise Babestation of copying a format when the whole TV phone sex industry is a copy of what Babestation started is a bit much. Studio 66 would not exist without Babestation. Besides the notion of voyeurism is nothing new and no chnnel can stake their claim on this fetish regardless of packaging.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
gooner666
30/09/2016, 12:23
(30/09/2016, 06:21)FantasticMR Wrote:  
(29/09/2016, 20:26)care3 Wrote:  It was studio 66 who started this whole perve cam thing and I never thought that Babestation would actually copy that idea, I mean for a show that was the first of its kind and lead the way in terms of starting babeshows for them to be using other channels methods shows how far this they've fallen in terms of quality.

You make some interesting points but to criticise Babestation of copying a format when the whole TV phone sex industry is a copy of what Babestation started is a bit much. Studio 66 would not exist without Babestation. Besides the notion of voyeurism is nothing new and no chnnel can stake their claim on this fetish regardless of packaging.
Oh yea you tell em sir Cool

[Image: 1a98j]LEGENDS  :)
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gooner666 for this post:
FantasticMR
28/12/2016, 13:44 (This post was last modified: 28/12/2016, 14:02 by Outlaw87.)
I have no idea who sets the prices on pervcam, is it the producer?, is it each individual girl?, the prices can be beyond a joke at times, take today for example

Charley Green 30 & 70
Mia Middleton 50 & 70
Rosie Lee 50 & 90

Not even the option to type & ask for private without paying for it, which is fair enough in a way, stops guys spamming the pervcam chat with nonsense

Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
vip Harddick988 Harddick988
29/12/2016, 11:31
Hey Outlaw, the girls set their own price points.

Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
vip Harddick988 Harddick988, vip Outlaw87 Outlaw87
29/12/2016, 14:33
Cheers mate

For me, the girls who set their price higher, it just shoes how high their opinion is of themselves, not sure what's worse, the girls setting their price at that?, or guys being stupid enough to pay it?, I mean surely only proper fanboy's are going private at that price

In my opinion (for what it's worth), having standardised prices would surely be better

Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
30/12/2016, 05:32
So I assume if the girls decide the price then they most be getting a chuck of it as wages so would make sense to try and rinse as much as possible out of the dafties who pay it.
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Richard180 for this post:
06/01/2017, 12:58
It depends though really doesn't it guys? For example, take the likes of Alice Goodwin, for years she's only gone topless in magazines, news papers and online photo shoots. Basically no chance of seeing that sniz ever!

That is until perve cam was introduced. So Alice jumps on perve cam and says, "sure I'll get it out on here because I've put my pussy on a pedestal where I equate seeing it to be worth more than your standard phone call." as it her right.

So we've mediated here for you guys. Alice Goodwin tells you the price of seeing her pussy and we made that happen for you. The only thing that is left for you to say whether or not seeing that shot of any given girl is worth what they think it is. If it's not to you then there are plenty of other ways play with the girls.

Add Thank You