Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pervcams

06/01/2017, 18:01
RE: Pervcams
(06/01/2017, 12:58)FantasticMR Wrote:  It depends though really doesn't it guys? For example, take the likes of Alice Goodwin, for years she's only gone topless in magazines, news papers and online photo shoots. Basically no chance of seeing that sniz ever!

That is until perve cam was introduced. So Alice jumps on perve cam and says, "sure I'll get it out on here because I've put my pussy on a pedestal where I equate seeing it to be worth more than your standard phone call." as it her right.

So we've mediated here for you guys. Alice Goodwin tells you the price of seeing her pussy and we made that happen for you. The only thing that is left for you to say whether or not seeing that shot of any given girl is worth what they think it is. If it's not to you  then there are plenty of other ways play with the girls.

How much for your pussy FagFox ?

[Image: 2tzcx]

Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
06/01/2017, 18:12
(06/01/2017, 18:01)Hilary Briss Wrote:  
(06/01/2017, 12:58)FantasticMR Wrote:  It depends though really doesn't it guys? For example, take the likes of Alice Goodwin, for years she's only gone topless in magazines, news papers and online photo shoots. Basically no chance of seeing that sniz ever!

That is until perve cam was introduced. So Alice jumps on perve cam and says, "sure I'll get it out on here because I've put my pussy on a pedestal where I equate seeing it to be worth more than your standard phone call." as it her right.

So we've mediated here for you guys. Alice Goodwin tells you the price of seeing her pussy and we made that happen for you. The only thing that is left for you to say whether or not seeing that shot of any given girl is worth what they think it is. If it's not to you  then there are plenty of other ways play with the girls.

How much for your pussy FagFox ?

Apparently he's been having trouble getting wi-fi down the docks of late, but technology permitting, cheap.  

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
14/08/2017, 15:50
Are there video pervcam?
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You
14/08/2017, 17:25
No you cannot record perv cam. All the videos on here are of the girls recorded from their main stream. If there were recordings available for free, who would ever pay to go on pervcam, seeing as you cannot speak to the girl and interact with her whilst there.
Add Thank You
14/08/2017, 18:02
It would appear the charging system, on perv cam, has been changed, now it charges by the minute, in advance, as myself, & a few others have found out, surely having your credits count down, is better than a minutely charge?, unless you're sat there with a stopwatch, or are counting the seconds, before the next chunk comes off

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
Add Thank You
22/08/2017, 21:20
This perv cam thing is the worst idea in TV phone sex history, you can try and justify it all you want by saying you get to see so and so's pussy when you wouldn't get the chance normally, this reasoning only applies a very small number of the current line up at most the rest can be found on various tube sites etc etc showing all they have!

It has (as someone said) ruined daytime viewing of any channels, I mean how boring is it watching a model from the waist up as its not often any lower than that is shown because for the price of perv cams you can see their knickers, very few girls put on the kind of show that even comes close to justifying the price no matter who decides it!

It also affects the night shows for instance last night a model didn't even show so much as a side boob and was waiting for a perv cam call, she hardly got a perv can call all night and even phone calls for her seemed sparse because there was no incentive for anyone to call her as she remained covered basically the whole night.

I'd love to see perv cams stopped for a week as an experiment because my opinion is these companies and the girls will make more without them especially the daytime girls!

Ofcom have ruined all these shows gradually over the years we don't need the companies helping them make things worse with silly ideas like perv cams!
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ourstar82 for this post:
loadsofposts69
23/08/2017, 11:25
Well said Ourstar82. TV shows are forced to show little under Ofcom rules but on a webshow anything goes. However, the web show channels where pervcam has been introduced have nosedived since its introduction in my opinion. Thai Chat is a case in point. The girls show everything on the cam but some refuse to show as much as a nipple to a telephone caller. What incentive is that to call?
Add Thank You
23/08/2017, 11:33
To make matters worse, Babestation have now trebled the price for pervcam for Thai Chat since they have taken it over, as well as removing it from all TV apart from a few dead hours early morning. This week all the girls were warned to show no pussy away from pervcam, as the megastar of the channel, Amy, was doing this regularly. Now hardly anything happens on the show as they stay fully clothed for most of the time, which entices no-one to call them or go to their pervcam. I refuse to use pervcam now and urge others to do the same as only a mass boycott would affect their pockets and force a rethink of their strategy. I even relinquished my VIP status in protest. Sadly I am in a small minority it seems, so will make little difference to their thinking I suspect, unless my thoughts are replicated with actions across the community.
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GrandDuke for this post:
mikey99
25/02/2018, 19:22
(22/08/2017, 21:20)Ourstar82 Wrote:  This perv cam thing is the worst idea in TV phone sex history, you can try and justify it all you want by saying you get to see so and so's pussy when you wouldn't get the chance normally, this reasoning only applies a very small number of the current line up at most the rest can be found on various tube sites etc etc showing all they have!

It has (as someone said) ruined daytime viewing of any channels, I mean how boring is it watching a model from the waist up as its not often any lower than that is shown because for the price of perv cams you can see their knickers, very few girls put on the kind of show that even comes close to justifying the price no matter who decides it!

It also affects the night shows for instance last night a model didn't even show so much as a side boob and was waiting for a perv cam call, she hardly got a perv can call all night and even phone calls for her seemed sparse because there was no incentive for anyone to call her as she remained covered basically the whole night.

I'd love to see perv cams stopped for a week as an experiment because my opinion is these companies and the girls will make more without them especially the daytime girls!

Ofcom have ruined all these shows gradually over the years we don't need the companies helping them make things worse with silly ideas like perv cams!
Great and true post I bet Ofcom didn't even get involved I bet its just greed on the babe channels part.They alter everything for the better and it just makes it worse they know it but cant go back cos it makes them look fools. Sad

DONT MISS ME TO MUCH OFF TO TURKEY 13TH JUNE FOR A MONTH.SEE YOU IN JULY SOMETIME.COME ON ENGLAND...

Add Thank You