Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pervcams

24/08/2016, 20:10 (This post was last modified: 06/09/2016, 21:17 by funforme1000.)
Pervcams
The introduction of the new perv cams is a good idea, anyone else have any views?

Would be good if the Studio 66 feeds could be included
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
25/08/2016, 00:51
RE: Pervcams
Problem I find is not sure what takes priority the cam or the phone plus it is awkward tbh maybe they should have a separate set and have the girls do a shift on the other set, maybe have 3 girls on every shift otherwise you could have a girl on cam for most of the shift and the callers get nothing! I fear that soon it will be like babestation cams and that unleashed will run as a skeleton show or maybe even vanish. Which I pray it does not as channels seem to be disappearing like Hot & Wet and maybe Foxxx.
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to burns72 for this post:
milfspotter
25/08/2016, 07:24
(25/08/2016, 00:51)burns72 Wrote:  Problem I find is not sure what takes priority the cam or the phone plus it is awkward tbh maybe they should have a separate set and have the girls do a shift on the other set, maybe have 3 girls on every shift otherwise you could have a girl on cam for most of the shift and the callers get nothing! I fear that soon it will be like babestation cams and that unleashed will run as a skeleton show or maybe even vanish. Which I pray it does not as channels seem to be disappearing like Hot & Wet and maybe Foxxx.

Agreed. The Unleashed shows haven't been the same lately. It's a bad time for the webshows at the moment. Hot and Wet gone, Foxxx on reduced hours, Fleur de Lis on greatly reduced hours, iBabe on hold. I fear for the future.
Add Thank You
25/08/2016, 23:33
i like what i see on sky tv, some girls that i thought would never show pussy seem to have the cam pointing right at the pussy when they are naked, but i have no clue how much it cost? and lola on studio 66 pussy needs to be seen
Add Thank You
26/08/2016, 00:12
can someone give me a quick breakdown of how these perv cam shows actualy work cost etc, I'm only aware of them of studio 66 days as I have a few girls there that interest me, a fernanda perv cam sounds amazing
Add Thank You
26/08/2016, 03:09
Jackdalad the unleashed cams are 3 credits a min I believe not sure about Studio66 you would have to go through their site to find out that information. I guess would be interesting to see if the daytime girls embrace it I know Beth tweeted she was looking forward to having pervcam on her even saying No Panties but she seems to love flashing the gash!
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to burns72 for this post:
Jackdalad
26/08/2016, 11:34
Perv cam is a great idea, although from what i've seen, even from watching the normal streams, not all the girls seem to be into in, you can see certain girls are really into it, hands downstairs & playing with themselves, where others do naff all, i'm guessing perv cam is contractual, Flick & Charlie on BS Daytime really get into it from what i've noticed, others have the cam pointed down there but that's about it

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
vip Harddick988 Harddick988
26/08/2016, 15:49
I love the Idea of Babestation Pervcams for me I think it should be free for VIP Rampant.tv users and for non VIPs users they should pay the 3 points per minute its just my idea.
I seen Danni Harwood get nude pussy play and all on Pervcam its a first for me on Rampant.tv I loved it.
Hope to see hopfully Charlie C and Morgan Preece on there.
one more thing please put a micro-phone with the Pervcam models thank you
Add Thank You
27/08/2016, 02:00
i think the girls that just keep there hands on there pussy or there pants on should only get the phone call price and girls that want to show all get the the 3£ credits a min then see what girls are willing to show all some time the perv cam is not pointing at some girls well thats what i think.
Add Thank You
29/09/2016, 08:47
Well I for one think the perve cams are a terrible idea! They've ruined the daytime girls performances and restricted them so badly that they're practically unwatchable. Case in point on BS daytime girls like Ayesha and Felicity before would could move about and have a lot of freedom, where as now.... Well they're being made to sit/lie in one position like statues!!!!

Oh and charging £7 a minute for a private 121 when the majority of the girls won't even show a lot hahahaha what a joke that is. So well done to the owners and producers of BS daytime you've taken the soul out of the shows and for what?? Hoping you can rinse someone if their desperate enough to want to see a flash of the girls underwear??? PATHETIC!!!!!!

Assbrazil is the best
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to care3 for this post:
Ourstar82