RE: WWE 2K18
WWE2K18 DLC Superstars announced

Elias
Alister Black
Drew McIntyre
Ruby Riot
Beth Pheniox
Lars Sullivan
The Rock n Roll Express (in their primes)
The Hardyz ( Matt and Jeff)

price points and other dlc packs still to be announced
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
03/10/2017, 21:26
just pre-ordered the cena-enuff edition of the game, and im pretty sure i said i wasnt going to but i will end up getting the DLC for the Hardyz so it makes sense to get it with the season pass, plus i play wwe supercard so the additional cards will help me out lol
14/10/2017, 01:55
since the game got delivered today around 4pm, i think ive been playing it for a solid maybe 6 hours on myplayer mode, i think you spend a while in the tutorial but most of the time you spend on loading screens, i think they have got worse since 2K17

But i like so far where this myplayer mode is going,
14/10/2017, 01:58
Have been involved in 3 feuds/storys so far

1. Winning the NXT Championship, defeating Bobby Roode for the title, depending on the way you choose to debut on NXT will play out.
2. Graduating from NXT to the WWE Main Roster, where you are asked to lose consectively and then given the choice of win/losing your last match and moving to the other brand
3. best out of 5 series with Dolph Ziggler
16/10/2017, 16:38
Managed to win Money in The Bank, and then shortly afterwards win the United States championship, however lol because my character is not a "company man" he eventually gets suspended, tries to cash in his money in the bank briefcase at Survivor Series only to get screwed by Triple H.

time goes by while you furfill your suspension to come back around the Royal Rumble, and you get stripped of the United States Championship, (during the time you had it, you never defend it anyway, so if rules are anything there is a 30 day title defence thing lol)
17/10/2017, 13:19
Finished the story part of this mode i think, as i got a achievement of completing the mode, but it allows you to continue to continue building the overall of your myplayer, and finish the career paths,
09/11/2017, 11:50
Right so ive taken the my player over onto online, whilst occasionally playing through the my player offline mode to try and get more attribute points which is really difficult to get.

The booking is pretty terrible and loading times are awful, hopefully patches can fix that but i dont think so.
09/11/2017, 11:52
They are getting ready to release the first DLC pack soon, which is the NXT pack, kinda wish they released the Hardys by now which is probably coming in December.