Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Books

15/12/2011, 18:40
RE: Books
do people still read. i thought it had gone out of fashion with the upgrades in technology. but if you wanted an interesting book to read then read how to win friends and influence people.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
21/12/2011, 00:50
Giving this thread a little bump because i think it's an interesting and slightly different thread, but anyway some other interesting books people should read are the 7 books of the Dark Tower series.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Add Thank You
21/12/2011, 11:55
nice bump i forgot about this thread

if you guys like truly scary books you should check out The Road by Cormac McCarthy - very freaky post apocalyptic type book and there was a movie made based on the book as well.

the book is scarier because nothing is more powerful than human imagination, but the movie was actually quite well made too, so one to watch for the lazy guys on here lol, its with that guy from lord of the rings cant remember his name
Add Thank You
21/12/2011, 17:01
it depends what books your into but a book that has caught my eye and i am hopefully getting it is the new terry pratchett book that is called snuff
Add Thank You
21/12/2011, 20:13
(21/12/2011, 17:01)hornyguysi Wrote:  it depends what books your into but a book that has caught my eye and i am hopefully getting it is the new terry pratchett book that is called snuff
I`ve seen that one, i`m actually a fan of his books the discworld novels they`re funny books, not got that one though, i wouldn`t mind reading that one myself, i`ve read i think all of the others in the series and they`re books that i think most people would enjoy.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
Add Thank You
21/12/2011, 20:23
(21/12/2011, 20:13)jesslloydfan Wrote:  
(21/12/2011, 17:01)hornyguysi Wrote:  it depends what books your into but a book that has caught my eye and i am hopefully getting it is the new terry pratchett book that is called snuff
I`ve seen that one, i`m actually a fan of his books the discworld novels they`re funny books, not got that one though, i wouldn`t mind reading that one myself, i`ve read i think all of the others in the series and they`re books that i think most people would enjoy.

To be honest I haven't read any of his books the only reason why I know about them because of the hog father which appeared on tv nd ever since I have been hooked I wonder if I have made a mistake from not reading his others. Do they follow on from the other books?

Add Thank You
31/12/2011, 19:58
(21/12/2011, 20:23)hornyguysi Wrote:  
(21/12/2011, 20:13)jesslloydfan Wrote:  

To be honest I haven't read any of his books the only reason why I know about them because of the hog father which appeared on tv nd ever since I have been hooked I wonder if I have made a mistake from not reading his others. Do they follow on from the other books?
Some of the books follow the same characters and show the continuation of their storys but if i remember rightly they aren't directly sequels just following characters.
Bit of a late reply but i forgot about the thread almost entirely.

Add Thank You
01/01/2012, 17:21
the few books that i have read and in my opinion are fucking amazing books, first of all there is "the boy" by roald dahl amazing book, then there is "of mice and men" by john steibeck, and then there are the 5 incredible books written by dan brown, " the davinci code", "angels and demons", "deception point", "digital fortress" and "the lost symbol" these 5 books by dan brown in my opinion have to be the most incredible books ever written by an author they really make you feel like that you are actually taking part in whatever is going on in the story line, and you cant put the books down
Add Thank You
01/01/2012, 18:06
the only thing i read are autobiograpphies, and number one witha bull its muhammed alis one, its so touching, and you dunno half the shit dat mans been through, if your gunna read, read dis, iv read it 3 tyms n i would like to read it agen
Add Thank You
22/01/2012, 14:15
Just wanna give this thread another little bump, because it keeps dissapearing and i'm trying to keep it going.
Another author that does good books or more specifically horror books is Joe Hill, so far he has done Heart shaped box and Horns and both are really good.

Add Thank You