Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BAD MOMS - OFFICIAL TRAILER
05/05/2016, 10:46
BAD MOMS - OFFICIAL TRAILER
In this new comedy from the writers of The Hangover, Mila Kunis plays Amy - an over-worked and exhausted working mother. She's sick of all the sanctimonious and over-achieving mums on the PTA so decides to join forces with a few other stressed out mums. The group then set out on a quest to liberate themselves from conventional responsibilities – going on a wild binge of long overdue freedom, fun and self-indulgence – putting them on a collision course with PTA Queen Bee Gwendolyn and her clique of devoted perfect mothers.

This is a complete chick flick but as I am a chick, I cannot wait to see this flick!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
 dony
14/01/2018, 01:47
RE: BAD MOMS - OFFICIAL TRAILER
Thought i'd latch this review onto the original 'Bad Mom's' post as opposed to creating a new one. The first 'Bad Moms' i found to be a suprisingly entertaining comedy. Heard of the sequel coming out, understand it didnt do all that well at the cinema but did get around to watching it at home earlier today.' A Bad Moms Christmas' stars the bulk of the main cast from the 1st film, with the addition of the mom's moms rocking up in this festive sequel (one played by Susan Sarrandon). Was expecting too hate this but, suprisingly, not only did i wind up watching to the end, while not having me roar with laughter, it did make me chuckle in places. Adopting much the same format as the first film only thrown in wiith the chaos that is christmas, this actually made for an enjoyable enough piece of popcorn fodder.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 dony
15/01/2018, 02:27
the title sounds like this could be a good movie, trailer looks like this movie could be funny but it takes alot to make me laugh, but i will watch this and see how it is when it comes out
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dony for this post:
gymaddict69
15/01/2018, 13:06
Bad Mom's Christmas came out and that was a massive steaming, rotting, pile of cack. Avoid at all costs.

Visit us @ www.rampant.tv

Follow us on Twitter @RampantTV

[Image: 29x77]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
gymaddict69
16/01/2018, 12:43
Agreed! Bad Moms 2 was cringe.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
gymaddict69
Yesterday, 23:09
Wow..not feelin the love for the bad mom's christmas flick. For me the bulk of the chuckles came about thanks to, shit, cant recall the characters name..the most boistross, care free of the group. ets face it, comedy wise when it came to the lines, she had all the best. #Spoilers# that and the whole thing involving her character and ol ex smallville alumni, ye ol green arrow himself. Before my film rep get's completely shot to shit (lol) gotta empahsse i chuckled a few times, didnt proper belly laugh. For me the worst thing/s about this sequel were the mom's mom's..didnt do proceedings any favours at all (what with that and that end credits sequence..my god, talk about the stuff of nightmares).