Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

I LOVE A GOOD WORKOUT FAIL COMPILATION

20/04/2016, 13:01
I LOVE A GOOD WORKOUT FAIL COMPILATION
Nothing satisfies me more than seeing someone make an absolute pleb of themselves in the gym. Always check the instructions o the gym equipment guys!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
jesslloydfan
26/04/2016, 18:30
RE: I LOVE A GOOD WORKOUT FAIL COMPILATION
What the hell? Lol. This is why people who don't know what they are doing should get an induction, though it is funny watching some people guess how equipment works and getting it completely and utterly wrong. The second guy was my favourite, trying to figure out what exactly he was trying to exercise with that weird twisty movement.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Add Thank You
05/06/2016, 20:52
RE: I LOVE A GOOD WORKOUT FAIL COMPILATION
this is what happens when people think all the time that you got to go for the most higher weights first and don't even no how it affects the body and what technique is correct, I also got the feeling they are doing it on purpose for the video or someoneee offering them a payement for it and most of these aree tooo cringyy and funny hahaha
Add Thank You