Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average

Credit price gone up on calls

08/04/2016, 23:27
Credit price gone up on calls
is it just me or does anyone not understand why the basic rampants channels such as Live sex latinas hot and wet unleashed etc have all gone up in credit price for calls? I personally dont see the point one credit was perfect 10 quid got you 10 minutes and so on now its 1.5 credits a minute so youre losing minutes compared to cost. really preferred the cheaper price (obviously!!) besides wasnt that the whole point of becoming a VIP member so you got cheaper call rates?? now its almost the same price
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
09/04/2016, 00:37
RE: Credit price gone up on calls
Rampant don't set the prices, each channel sets its own per minute price, & then that's what they ask Rampant to charge

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
vip Harddick988 Harddick988
09/04/2016, 14:04
RE: Credit price gone up on calls
(08/04/2016, 23:27)vigor950 Wrote:  is it just me or does anyone not understand why the basic rampants channels such as Live sex latinas hot and wet unleashed etc have all gone up in credit price for calls? I personally dont see the point one credit was perfect 10 quid got you 10 minutes and so on now its 1.5 credits a minute so youre losing minutes compared to cost. really preferred the cheaper price (obviously!!) besides wasnt that the whole point of becoming a VIP member so you got cheaper call rates?? now its almost the same price

Simple to understand really in it, more revenue.
It wasnt priced at £1 a min to fit in with the 10 mins for a £10r to make it easy to calculate your time/expense, it was just priced as £1 a min.
The new price isnt designed to wreck your head trying to figure out how many how many mins at £1:50 you can get for a £10r, its just gone up like everything else in the world do's.
The thinking behind it is 'Regular Callers' will just carry on having their usual amount of time, be it 10-15 or 20 mins and just accept its gonna cost another 10 bob a min :(
On the ''wasnt that the whole point of becoming a VIP member so you got cheaper call rates??'' i wasnt aware there was any discount for VIPs, i kept my VIP going for a couple of years and it was never any cheaper to call than it is now im just a minion crying into my phone with my cock in my hand.
As far as i was aware VIP got you access to BSX and the ability to be able to record and get rid of the livery on screen that always seems to be plastered exactly across the bum hole on close ups of 'Da Pussy' :@ 
Plus of course your £10 VIP subscription charge gets you £15 worth of call time, so at least there YOU can still get YOUR 10 mins for a £10r :P

Maybe the tax dodging bastards Scotty/Fmr/Briss have decided they all need new yachts to anchor at David Camerons private mooring in the Cayman Islands, and a 50p a minute price hike will be enough to finance their Play Boy lifestyle  Dodgy

[Image: 23637837_15004086_tumblr_m3xfp6v25I1rtoly8o1_5001.gif] Diamonds are a girls best friend, but some girls prefer Pearls 
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Clitterbug for this post:
vip Harddick988 Harddick988, kellerman