Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

'SAVED BY THE BELL' CAST THEN AND NOW

29/02/2016, 13:13
'SAVED BY THE BELL' CAST THEN AND NOW
It's been 23 years since Saved By The Bell  left our screens and I still remember it like it was yesterday. We all remember the shows teen heartthrob Zack and his drop dead gorgeous girlfriend Kelly Kapowski who set pulses racing globally.  I thought it'd be fun to take a look at what the cast look like now and if the years had been kind. Some look better than others! I'll say this though, Kelly Kapowski is still a fox!

[Image: 18ikz]

[Image: 18ik-]

Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Zack Morris)
[Image: 18il0]

Tiffani Thiessen (Kelly Kapowski)
[Image: 18il1]

Lark Voorhies (Lisa Turtle)
[Image: 18il2]

Mario Lopez (A.C. Slater)
[Image: 18il3]

Dustin Diamond (Samuel 'Screech' Powers)
[Image: 18il4]

Dennis Haskins (Mr. Richard Belding)
[Image: 18il5]

Elizabeth Berkley (Jessie Spano)
[Image: 18il6]

[url=https://lic.me/g/18il6][/url]
The cast came back over 20 years later for one last show with Jimmy Fallon, and Kelly had a BIG surprise!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
29/02/2016, 23:11
RE: 'SAVED BY THE BELL' CAST THEN AND NOW
(29/02/2016, 13:13)ReedeFox Wrote:  It's been 23 years since Saved By The Bell  left our screens and I still remember it like it was yesterday. We all remember the shows teen heartthrob Zack and his drop dead gorgeous girlfriend Kelly Kapowski who set pulses racing globally.  I thought it'd be fun to take a look at what the cast look like now and if the years had been kind. Some look better than others! I'll say this though, Kelly Kapowski is still a fox!

[Image: 18ikz]

[Image: 18ik-]

Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Zack Morris)
[Image: 18il0]

Tiffani Thiessen (Kelly Kapowski)
[Image: 18il1]

Lark Voorhies (Lisa Turtle)
[Image: 18il2]

Mario Lopez (A.C. Slater)
[Image: 18il3]

Dustin Diamond (Samuel 'Screech' Powers)
[Image: 18il4]

Dennis Haskins (Mr. Richard Belding)
[Image: 18il5]

Elizabeth Berkley (Jessie Spano)
[Image: 18il6]

[url=https://lic.me/g/18il6][/url]
The cast came back over 20 years later for one last show with Jimmy Fallon, and Kelly had a BIG surprise!

wow, trip down memory lane, there was another show on at the time called Sun Valley High? many a Saturday morning enjoyment watching the blonde twins in that
Add Thank You
01/03/2016, 12:26
Do you mean sweet valley high? cus I used to love that show. I think one of the girls in it was in white chicks too.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Add Thank You
02/03/2016, 23:11
(01/03/2016, 12:26)ReedeFox Wrote:  Do you mean sweet valley high? cus I used to love that show. I think one of the girls in it was in white chicks too.

Yes, that was it " Sweet Valley High " boy was that good Saturday morning viewing, did they ever appear in any shows not wearing bikini's, even to school ;-)
Add Thank You