Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Films you couldn't make it to the end of..
05/05/2016, 16:48
RE: Films you couldn't make it to the end of..
I made it about 20 minutes into this one and gave up as it is truly, truly terrible. This is coming from someone who loves terrible movies!

REMEMBER: Little umbrellas help protect you from falling anvils but not massive blasts of cum at a bukkake party.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to confusedCoyote for this post:
gymaddict69
06/05/2016, 21:34
See, confusedCoyote, are you sure this doesnt fall into cult / so bad its was good territory? I dont recall much of anything about the Garbage Pail kids movie but given that, if memory serves, its 80s cheese of the highest order i suddenly feel the need to watch it. Let the search commence.
Find all posts by this user
06/05/2016, 22:20 (This post was last modified: 06/05/2016, 22:22 by Friday.)
I generally watch movies all the way to the end, even the odd, uneventful ones.

but I did against my better judgement start to watch Rob Roy one night.  That still haunts me to this day, Hollywood attempts at Scottish history are always so fucked up and twisted as to make things unwatchable.

I'd also throw Rollerball (2002) into the mix.  My god that was bad.

[Image: quote.jpg]
09/05/2016, 08:59
(06/05/2016, 21:34)gymaddict69 Wrote:  See, confusedCoyote, are you sure this doesnt fall into cult / so bad its was good territory? I dont recall much of anything about the Garbage Pail kids movie but given that, if memory serves, its 80s cheese of the highest order i suddenly feel the need to watch it. Let the search commence.
I wish you were right gymaddict69! I'm an addict of bad films and even I couldn't make it past the first 20 mins!

REMEMBER: Little umbrellas help protect you from falling anvils but not massive blasts of cum at a bukkake party.
gymaddict69
13/05/2016, 22:45
Bloody hell, that aint good, confusedCoyote. Still, am gonna have to track it down. Who knows, perhaps watching with a couple of bevvies will enhance the experience lol. The most recent film i ouldnt make it to the end of was 'Risen' starring, i believe, Joseph Fiennes. Not normally my cuppa but fam wanted to see it. Basically tells of when Christ is crucified and then his body vanishes. The story is told from the perspective of Fienne's Roman soldier who is charged with locating Christ's body. Long story short..this was boring as fuck. Uninteresting, plodding, didnt help that im not typically into this sort of film. I stayed awake till approximatly the hour mark (and thats only because i couldnt be arsed to move) before i just fell asleep through boredom. May appeal to die hards but couldnt recommend it to anyone else.
20/05/2016, 19:53
While i have never read the book (nor am i planning to) based purely on the critical praise that this film received from some i decided to give 'Lady in the van' a look earlier this week..damn, was that a mistake. Starring Maggie Smith, this film tries so hard to be funny but manages to fail at every single attempt. Dull, plodding, unfunny..i turned this off after an hour. To add, i would have turned it off after 30 minutes or thereabouts but the dog was asleep on my lap and i couldnt move lol.
31/05/2016, 00:25
Well confusedCoyote, my curiosity did get the better of me and i downloaded and watched (or more of attempted to watch) Garbage Pail Kids the movie. Was hoping for some cult cheese and all i was left with was fucking stilton and a bad taste in my mouth haha. Couldnt believe what i was watching. Stuck with the film till about the 45 minute mrk before i had to question my own sanity and turn it off pronto. What a pile of shit that was.
01/06/2016, 14:42
(31/05/2016, 00:25)gymaddict69 Wrote:  Well confusedCoyote, my curiosity did get the better of me and i downloaded and watched (or more of attempted to watch) Garbage Pail Kids the movie. Was hoping for some cult cheese and all i was left with was fucking stilton and a bad taste in my mouth haha. Couldnt believe what i was watching. Stuck with the film till about the 45 minute mrk before i had to question my own sanity and turn it off pronto. What a pile of shit that was.

I did warn you! I felt the same way when we started watching it but it just became very very creepy and just down right bad. I think it's the fixed latex heads they "kids" are wearing just makes it un-watchable. Well, that & the plot & acting....

gymaddict69
03/06/2016, 21:03
There wasnt a single redeeming quality to the entire movie, confusedCoyote, to the point i couldnt stomach anymore (well, except that female..she was kinda fit). The most recent film i only managed to stomach 30 minutes of was 'Hot Pursuit' starring Reese Witherspoon and some orther woman with the most fucking annoying voice. A diabolical film with little plot, shocking acting, that voice...dont waste your time everyone, AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
17/06/2016, 23:10
Since arriving back i have attempted to watch a few films off the sky box but the worst offender for not being able to make it to the end of has got to be 'American Ultra' starring Jessie Eisenberg. Why the fuck did i even bother. He is generally useless..and this film did nothing to change that. I try an give a film atleast 30 mins or so before determining if its gonna stay on or get switched off..boy, was that a long 30 minutes. Nothing redeeming about it, pointless and 30 minutes i wont get back.