Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Films you couldn't make it to the end of..
30/01/2016, 00:11
RE: Films you couldn't make it to the end of..
Alone in the dark is just one of those films that has attained notoriety because of being so bad. I have never felt the need. Although Tara Reid, in my opinion, should have begun and ended her acting career with the Ameican Pie films (kinda went south after that), whats poor old Slaters excuse. He was in some pretty good films. My favourite film of his too this day is Broken Arrow although his part could have just as easily been played by someone else (it was the Travolta show mostly after all).Another new addition to this thread has got to be the utter bollocks i tried watching this evening. The film in question was called 'Mountain Men'. Supposed light hearted comedy drama about 2 brothers bonding..and thats basically it. Boring with a capital B and very unfunny. Switched off after 25 minutes (and that was being generous).
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
Jose Mourinho
30/01/2016, 14:22
Ive got Alone In The Dark to watch still... feeling a bit iffy about it now :(

[Image: tumblr_mzp3i0Z0Uy1swlj00o2_500.gif]
^ Stunning Woman! ;)
30/01/2016, 15:07
Kill Bill, Pulp Fiction and Zombieland.
I just found them completely and utterly boring.
30/01/2016, 16:12
@ jose Mourinho honestly if you actually want to watch Alone in the dark then go ahead, you might not dislike it quite as much, plus go in not expecting much and you might be surprised.

@bigbad unusual choices for films you consider that bad, but fair enough each to their own. I found Zombieland to be one of the funniest comedy films for a while myself.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
30/01/2016, 16:26
Yea you got a point there. I might well be surprised.. quite right. Id still have watched it anyway :P Here's to hoping!

^ Stunning Woman! ;)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jose Mourinho for this post:
 jesslloydfan
31/01/2016, 03:43
2001: A Space Odyssey is one of the finest, most extraordinary films, of ALL time. Let's be honest. There is subject and objective. Subjectively, sure you thought it was boring, objectively, you are out of your goddamn mind, and it is a shame you won't get to experience that film. It is a true definition of art.

Birdman is another very, very good movie.

Who here thinks Jurassic Park is shit? I'd love to know :P 

Shit movies: House of the Dead, Alone in the Dark (same director as house of the dead), Gigli, Catwoman, Epic Movie, Batman and Robin. That's all i can think of right now.

You gonna deglaze that fucking pan?...I'd deglaze the fuck out of that pan...

31/01/2016, 11:23
I liked the first and latest Jurassic Park films.. the ones in between were a bit rubbish imo.
Thought Batman & Robin was utter shit.

^ Stunning Woman! ;)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jose Mourinho for this post:
 jesslloydfan
02/02/2016, 15:56
Yeah Batman & Robin was a complete trainwreck, that film is every bad idea for a Batman film anyone could possibly think of combined into one film ( if they played it anymore cartoony they'd have been hitting each other with wooden mallets). And honestly the person who thought a Bat credit card was a good idea should never be allowed to make any decision on any film ever again.

You make a good point there Randymarsh, some of it is objective. Personally i find a lot of Kubrick's work hard to sit through.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jesslloydfan for this post:
Jose Mourinho
05/02/2016, 20:17
Interesting choices there BigBad. While i really enjoyed Kill Bill and Pulp Fiction, im with you on Zombieland. Thought that was very over rated with the best biits being Woody Harrelson's character and Bill Murray's cameo (thought it was pretty shit apart from that). While not a horrendous film, i couldnt make it to the end of 'Selma' (about Martin Luther King). Wanted to enjoy it but, as films go, i was just bored. Gave it an hour granted but decided to give up then.
26/02/2016, 22:02
A recent addition to my list of films i could not make it to the end of is 2015's 'Macbeth' starring Michael Fassbender. Granted the film received plenty of praise from the critics etc..but, despite my best efforts, i just couldnt get into it. Combination of both the overated battle scenes early on and that bloody shakespere speak. Just found myself watching it for the sake of it without understanding a bloody word (uncultured me lol). Made it to around the 40 minute mark before i had to kill it.