Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Films you couldn't make it to the end of..
15/01/2016, 03:21
Films you couldn't make it to the end of..
As the title says really what films can you just not finish, either because you find them mind numbingly boring or because they simply piss you off.

Most recent for me (as in tonight when there was nothing on) Boyhood, put it on to see what it was like (since it's very acclaimed and all that crap), lasted about 30 minutes, if that, so boring, pointless oscar bait shit, if i'd have watched anymore my brain may have actually shut down to save itself.

What about anyone else?

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
15/01/2016, 03:46
RE: Films you couldn't make it to the end of..
[Image: 187i-]

Great cast but fucking yawn!!!

[Image: 23637837_15004086_tumblr_m3xfp6v25I1rtoly8o1_5001.gif] Diamonds are a girls best friend, but some girls prefer Pearls 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Clitterbug for this post:
Jester62
15/01/2016, 13:37
The latest Avengers film. They went so over the top on the bad guy that it just became boring.

Twitter: @dVious_Rampant

Running away with Anna Kendrick, Goodbye!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15/01/2016, 15:40
I once left the cinema 20 mins into The Bodyguard.

I have not been back since either.

[Image: 18z5y]

"The Lion does not give a fuck what the Zebra thinks." (unknown)

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but not its mineral rights. (J Paul Getty.)

clitter bug
a crab that has migrated from the nappy gooch to the warmer area under the clitoral hood.
amanda: "my cunny itches i think i have a clitter bug."

[Image: 10c76]

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. Robert A. Heinlein.

15/01/2016, 21:20
I tried to watch 2001: A Space Odyssey but i just turned it off after about 45 minutes because i was just so bored. Thought it might be good since i heard lots of good things about but i just couldn't get through it. The first 30 minutes or so of the film has no dialogue at all and that kinda put me off it.
15/01/2016, 21:44
Coop its just as well you never stayed till the end then, coz the end is fucking mental! :s

2010 is better, Roy Sheiders in it but no sign of that bastard shark! and Helen Mirren dosnt get em out but still well better than 2001 :P

[Image: 187pa]

[Image: 23637837_15004086_tumblr_m3xfp6v25I1rtoly8o1_5001.gif] Diamonds are a girls best friend, but some girls prefer Pearls 
16/01/2016, 00:48
I see the title of this thread and given that the most recent film by the same director is fantastic it further brings to light how bad i thought this previous effort was. The film in question is 'Birdman'. If memory serves got 30 minutes into the film before thinking 'What the fuck is this shit' and turned it off pronto.
16/01/2016, 01:15
I did make it to the end of Tinker Tailor Clitterbug, unfortunately i had no choice. Was someone else's choice of film and they didn't want to turn it off. You made the right choice turning it off, i lost 2 hours plus of my life to that borefest (could actually feel my hair grow as it went on and on). Think all Gary Oldman did in that film was mumble and stare at people. To make it worse it even taunted by referring to events that sounded much more interesting than what you forced to sit through.

I actually liked the last Avenger dVIOUS, but each to their own.

You actually watched 20 mins of the bodyguard briss? i've avoided even watching that much.

Never seen 2001, heard from some people it wasn't worth watching and as i had no strong desire to see it i took their advice.

Never seen Birdman either, though i get the feeling i may be forced to sit through it soon.

(tried to reply to all posts, and i did not want to do it over multiple replies).

I'll add one too, Ultraviolet, a shit sci-fi starring Milla Jovovich, watched it thinking it could be a semi entertaining hour and a half, complete piece of crap.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jesslloydfan for this post:
Clitterbug, gymaddict69
16/01/2016, 14:18
Tinker Tailor : switched off pretty damn prompt. Avegers : enjoyed a lot except for the copycat multiple foes ending. Bodyguard : kinda indifferent, watched once back in the day..no hurry to watch again. 2001 : have never made it to the end of, kept falling asleep and never revisited. Kind of a random but fairly recent entry that springs to mind is a spoof of the fast and furious films called 'Superfast'. Done in the same vain as the scary movie films only not nearly as funny (and considering what level they were at, that is REALLY saying something). Eye wateringly bad, killed the film after 15 minutes or so.
16/01/2016, 15:30
Alone in the dark, another film i failed to finish (think i lasted about half an hour, and fuck knows how i managed that). Should have known better really, it was made by Uwe Boll after all and the only good thing he's ever done is get Kristanna Loken to show her tits in Bloodrayne (still a shit film though). Based on the videogame (very loosely), Christian Slater at a very low point of his career (which explains why he seems to be sleepwalking through it) and Tara Reid (i'd say it was her career lowpoint but then she did sharknado afterwards). After testing my patience with some dodgy CGI/acting/dialogue,  it had to go off.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jesslloydfan for this post:
gymaddict69