Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ignore feature on the chatbox
28/10/2015, 15:21
RE: Ignore feature on the chatbox
Exactly. You aint full of shit and feel you have to talk to the model about the weather before you go heavy breathing down the phone to her. Or just dont feel you need to talk crap just for the sake of it. Or just talk shit cos you like the look of your own sentences or are looking for an ego boost.
Id love this ignore button feature thing! Could even give it to the models aswell so they can shut an idiot up. If the idiot wants to talk about a load of bollocks then that person can call the model.

[Image: tumblr_mzp3i0Z0Uy1swlj00o2_500.gif]
^ Stunning Woman! ;)
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Jose Mourinho for this post:
Clitterbug, kooky_007, thelizard69
28/10/2015, 15:34
Aunty, im reading a book to my wifes leg about saying one thing and doing another. Now turn around and fist yourself with my amazing cars and camel burgers. LMAO

Ignore feature please :D

[Image: tumblr_mzp3i0Z0Uy1swlj00o2_500.gif]
^ Stunning Woman! ;)
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Jose Mourinho for this post:
Clitterbug, kooky_007, thelizard69
28/10/2015, 18:10
Agreed. The mute feature so not to read all that 'Keeses in the Keeetchen' waffle. and the chatbox romeos expressing their devotion for the models. :P

[Image: MCXxV3ox.gif]
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to kooky_007 for this post:
Clitterbug, Jose Mourinho, thelizard69
28/10/2015, 21:08
(28/10/2015, 14:15)thelizard69 Wrote:  Well, if that welcome feature of a Ignore/Mute option is available for all, that's me fucked!!!!!!   :D :P

And I mean that as well.

I was one of those "dingbats/knobends" on last night!!!   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Absolutely no offence taken though.

Would be a good option for everyone.

I was meaning more the constant requesters, the likes of sunglasses man & specullum guy

I have no idea what you're like in the chat Lizard, but at a guess i'd say you have some good banter going on, which always lightens the mood  Cool Cool

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
Jose Mourinho, thelizard69
05/01/2018, 17:04
Hi guys

Wonder if they're thinking of introducing an ignore/mute option anytime soon, as there are some right crackers on the chat  box, who talk nothing but nonsense, you have Rambo the 3rd, who gives a constant runing commentary, on his day/life, then there's Cheapjack/Calle/whatever he calls himself, & his constant ramblings

Would be so good to have the option, to mute the chat of certain people, so you don't have to see it, if you don't want to

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]