Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ive Seen Some Mad Thinks

27/10/2011, 17:01
Ive Seen Some Mad Thinks
in my time lol but what a just seen on twitter ' fox newses twitter some americian family have called there kid adolf hitler lol wtf who in the right mind names one their kids that ???

You Get One Life.. LIVE IT..

& Make Sure You Experience Jessica Lloyd Cool
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
27/10/2011, 19:36
RE: Ive Seen Some Mad Thinks
now that takes the biscuit,im speechless,dont know what to say to that,cept,SIEG HEIL...

Im a spineless snivelling faggot who thinks it is clever to act tough on internet forums.
Add Thank You
27/10/2011, 19:46
(27/10/2011, 17:01)GazzaF Wrote:  in my time lol but what a just seen on twitter ' fox newses twitter some americian family have called there kid adolf hitler lol wtf who in the right mind names one their kids that ???
Seriously, why would you want to do that to your child,
those parents are either racist or attention seeking, either way it's just wrong.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
28/10/2011, 06:33
(27/10/2011, 19:46)jesslloydfan Wrote:  
(27/10/2011, 17:01)GazzaF Wrote:  in my time lol but what a just seen on twitter ' fox newses twitter some americian family have called there kid adolf hitler lol wtf who in the right mind names one their kids that ???
those parents are either racist or attention seeking, either way it's just wrong.

fuck knows m8 i had to look at it a few times i was like ' what i seen actualley true ' i had 2 chek like after but after i verifyed it i was like wtf ' what person in right mind calls there kid i fell sorry for kid and dont know what parients playin at but i fuckin slap some sense in to them me

@ jesslyoldfan ya probs right the doing for publiisty n money '

You Get One Life.. LIVE IT..

& Make Sure You Experience Jessica Lloyd Cool
Add Thank You
28/10/2011, 10:28
(28/10/2011, 06:33)GazzaF Wrote:  
(27/10/2011, 19:46)jesslloydfan Wrote:  

fuck knows m8 i had to look at it a few times i was like ' what i seen actualley true ' i had 2 chek like after but after i verifyed it i was like wtf ' what person in right mind calls there kid i fell sorry for kid and dont know what parients playin at but i fuckin slap some sense in to them me

@ jesslyoldfan ya probs right the doing for publiisty n money '
Also could you imagine when the kid gets older and goes to highschool and starts to learn history because inevitably they would cover world war 2, i'm sure that would get them alot of dirty looks and mocking,
it is just unbelieveably wrong to call your child hitler.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
28/10/2011, 10:29
Wow. I did NAZI that coming.

Twitter: @dVious_Rampant

Running away with Anna Kendrick, Goodbye!
Add Thank You