Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gotham
29/01/2016, 21:02
RE: Gotham
Well, thats 2 episodes in (for me anyways, im still running one episode behind in the uk) and for me the second season is now 2 for 2. Exciting, violent, far better writing..so far im loving the second season and the craziness thts coming with it. If that jerome isnt destined to become The Joker i will eat my hat (and a bloody fantastic job he is doing at that).
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
01/02/2016, 03:11
Heard some bad news about this show. Jada pinkett smith is coming back, which means more of her horrible overracting as she tries her best to come off imposing. But instead comes off like a pantomime villain that has accidentally wandered in from another show. Was thinking they might, and hoping they wouldn't, bring her back after how she was written out.

Just to point out, yes i know i could have provided a link. But i couldn't find a link that wasn't loaded with spoilers (what happens when tv is months behind) and i did not want to read them, nor did i want to spoil things for anyone else.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
03/02/2016, 01:37
i was half way through season 1 when i just lost interest, is the show worth pushing through to getting to season 2? its on netflix now i think so i could binge watch it, but i dunno i just want a live action Batman tv show rather than this,

leading to a live action Justice League which will probably end up being cancelled but one can dream,
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SirWanksAlot86 for this post:
gymaddict69
05/02/2016, 20:54
Cant see i live action justice league series being given a go until the existing stand alone shows have had their day. A shame as Current Flash..brilliant, Current Green Arrow..brilliant so off to a fantastic start. Of course any new live action tv version of Batman and Supeman..both would prove the hardest to convince. Still, it could be done. Yep, i heard about fish fucking mooney coming back. I was hoping more emphasis was gonna be placed on the team introduced earlly in season 2 but, without spoiling too much, looks like that may not be happening. Instead fish is coming back..bollocks.
07/02/2016, 16:53
Another week, another fantastic episode of Gotham. Touch wood, the kinks that i thought harmed the 1st season seem to have been ironed out. *SPOILER* Am loving old Michael Chilkis as the no nonscence captain. No fucking about with him. I just know its all gonna go south once fish bloody mooney returns though. So far though a great job by all involved. Hope this momentum keeps up.
08/02/2016, 15:22
Chiklis is an excellent addition to the cast and it's good to finally another cop that actually wants to stop the criminals, can't last in Gotham though it really is a crime ridden hellhole where anyone good gets worn down and pushed to crime or just plain killed. Honestly i wonder why anyone still lives in Gotham lol.
Yeah i think all the improvements the show has made will get thrown away when fish bloody mooney returns, the writers don't seem to realise that the first season was liked in spite of that character. Not because of her annoying overacted antics.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jesslloydfan for this post:
gymaddict69
12/02/2016, 21:21
I really can see the show being bought back a notch or two when she returns. Best thing they can do return her and bump her off in the same episode (like thats gonna happen..damn it). Chilkis is a great actor. Enjoyed his performance in American Horror Story : Freak Show. I know he has been in far more than that though. His opening episode certainly was a strong one. Hope he sticks around.
14/02/2016, 03:17
Honestly it's a mystery why they think bringing her back is a good idea. She was possibly the most complained about aspect of the first season. Chiklis will probably have a full season at least, can't see them rushing to get rid of him.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jesslloydfan for this post:
gymaddict69
14/02/2016, 16:29
Another week, another fantastic episode of this (shame its bound to go south when you know who returns). For now though, its all good in my opinion. Its certainly a lot darker and more violent this season (SPOILER when galavans sister/right hand woman asks the guy in the trunk left or right was wrong to assume it was his hand). Michael Chilkis to the rocket launcher as well was priceless. Roll on the next episode.
24/02/2016, 19:30
I really wana watch this cause it sound really interesting but I tried watching the first season but I just can't get to grips with it I find myself looking at the time bar seeing how long is still to watch I was hoping it would have been better cause the guy playing Gordon is a good actor well they all are just can't get into it
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Dannyw69 for this post:
gymaddict69