Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gotham
02/09/2015, 00:39
Gotham
Has anyone else watched Gotham? I recently watched the first series on Netflix and although it could be better (I think they have realised this and the format will be changed for the second series) I am looking forward to seeing more.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
05/09/2015, 17:32
RE: Gotham
For me, dirtyboy365, this was a bit of a mixed bag. Like most shows, it had its good episodes and then it had some really naff ones. For me some of the characters work (especially Sean Pertwee's Alfred) whereas many are just annoying (young bruce, fish mooney). I am going to continue with the show but for me its down the lower end of the scale as far as shows i watch.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
dirtyboy365
07/09/2015, 07:35
I agree, gymaddict69. Thanks for your opinions. The show definitely has ups and downs but I hope that they can fix the issues.
08/09/2015, 22:24
I just feel that some of the characters work better than others. Who knows, with season 2 on our doorstep hopefully some lessons have been learned. I think Sean Pertwee is great in this as alfred. Also edward nygma is another great chrcter. Beyond that im struggling ro think of any characters that really worked (young Bruce and Barbara Gordon are 2 particually annoyin characters).)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
dirtyboy365
09/09/2015, 14:13
Yep I watched the whole series as it aired on channel 5. It was ok but nothing special, I'm not particularly a fan of young Bruce if I must be honest but the others seem to be alright. I do look forward to the next series as the trailer does look a lot better than the first series
08/10/2015, 11:36
Gotham is/was the only TV series I actualy give/gave a damn about. I have been patiently awaiting season 2, and to be honest I am geting kinda miffed............SEASON 2 IS NOT DUE TILL SOMETIME IN 2016, WTF!!

I WANT TO MAKE YOU LAUGH!!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Leifalcock for this post:
gymaddict69
10/10/2015, 23:03
Have just had a quick look and yep, it looks as though Gotham fans are gonna have to wait until early 2016 for season 2. Think its already a couple of episodes in so by all rights it will be finished in the states before it starts here in the uk. Ahh, good old channel 5, you have done it again. Suppose atleast they are consistent..consistently useless that is.
11/10/2015, 10:43
I watched about the first 7 or so episodes of this and it just seemed to get worse and worse, really poor actually and the guy playing penguin drove me crazy. All i could think was, this guy is definitely NOT going to die. arrrgh but seems worth a punt

I wonder what chairs think about all day:

"Oh, here comes another asshole!"
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to orionmetus for this post:
gymaddict69
17/10/2015, 16:16
Bit of a marmite show, orionmetus. Not gonna be to everyones tastes. I was confident that the show would be something of a departure from what we are used to when it comes to all things tv/film batman wise. I was hoping for more though. Certain characters didnt work for me such as young bruce and fish mooney whereas others such as alfred and edward nygma did. Hope season 2 is better.
29/10/2015, 14:08
Finally finished season 1 of this last week (i accidentally missed a few on tv and had to catch up on Netflix), and still back and forth on this program.
They kept that inane storyline with Fish Mooney going on way too long (so obviously filler) and they could be a bit more subtle with some of the foreshadowing of future villians (Scarecrow being the least subtle of them).

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]