Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ash vs Evil Dead
03/10/2016, 00:07
RE: Ash vs Evil Dead
Yeah this is never being shown on normal tv, seems like Virgin Media have claimed it to hide it away on their terrible on demand service. Which they have yet to advertise, it is annoyingly confirmed to be staying with them for season 2. On the plus side, for me anyway, is you can get a region free blu ray of season 1 from the US (because we aren't even getting a bloody Blu Ray release in the UK either) so i've finally been able to start watching it.

One episode in and love it,  intend to marathon the rest of the show as fast as possible.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jesslloydfan for this post:
gymaddict69
03/10/2016, 11:16
You won't be disappointed mate, it's a truly brilliant series from start to finish. Can't wait for series 2.

Visit us @ www.rampant.tv

Follow us on Twitter @RampantTV

[Image: 29x77]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
gymaddict69
03/10/2016, 12:43
Already loving it FantasticMR. Excellent opener and captures what made the films so good, and Bruce Campbell is awesome as always. I like that the effects, while being much more expensive than the films could ever manage still manages to maintain the same style that made the Evil Dead stand out (a certain moment in the shop warehouse ep 1 in particular).
Strange it took them so long to make a true sequel, instead we had to sit through the awful remake first. 

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jesslloydfan for this post:
gymaddict69
03/10/2016, 23:36
i just searched the trailer on youtube because the trailer u posted doesnt work for me, but some parts looked kind of silly to me but then later in the trailer i saw some crazy stuff and actually looked really good, never heard of this before here to and looks like a must see
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dony for this post:
gymaddict69
07/10/2016, 21:48
Oh dony, im hoping you have atleast seen the original trilogy that inspired the making of this tv series? Please tell me you have! Well, maybe not the third installment quite so much haha. Did get around to watching the premiere episode the other day and talk about being off to a suitably strong start. The powers that be appear to have taken what made season 1 so great and simply continued with the same style / humour in season 2 with 1 notable improvement. I know its only 1 episode in at the moment but where as in the 1st season a lot of the gore was blatant cgi, so far in season 2, the gore effects are better and just as / more ott and appear to be practical in nature. Certainly improves the whole look / feel.
14/10/2016, 23:46
A couple of episodes in and what a fantastic start the second series is off to. *SPOILERS* that whole sequence in the morgue, bloody hilarious and absolutely fantastic (just when you thought the powers that be had thought of everything they could subject Ash too). Solid performances mostly all round (still having a time trying to warm to a certain female character but thats just me picking holes). Roll on the next episode.
21/10/2016, 21:07
Well, while entertaining, the most recent episode of Ash vs Evil Dead season 2 was a bit of a step back compared to the opening two episodes..butt that not to say it was a bad episode. The guys in the know really seem to be on point with the gore effects this season..definatly more emphasis on practical effects which makes a world of difference (#SPOILER# that car tyre scene..wow..awesome). It really is a shame access to the show is not more easily accessible..put this on a more mainstream channel / format an i suspect this will reallly take off.
12/11/2016, 12:03
What is it, 5 or 6 episodes in of season 2 of 'Ash vs Evil Dead' now..not sure. Any who, watched the two most recent instalments of this earlier this week and while the show is still thoroghly entertaining, some of the comedy element from the first season appears to have been lost in the 2nd. That said everything else is still on point, especially th far better gore effects (they really are more effective being seemingly practical as oposed to the reliance on cg in the first season). Dont see any reason for this show not to just keep going and going (in terms of fresh seasons).
17/11/2016, 18:31
Hmm, kinda disapointed with the most recent episode of Ash vs Evil Dead. Props for trying something new, tapping into Ash's psyche. That said though, for me, it didnt really work all that well. The humour never really reared its head for the duration of the episde and the whole instalment felt a little plodding (infact if it hadnt been for a couple of decent deaths it would have been, in my opinion, a failure of an episode).
25/11/2016, 20:50
Well, foortunatly episode 7 was clearly just a blip as episode 8 of Ash vs Evil Dead more than made up for the previous instalment..back to its gory, funny, ott best with solid performances turned in all round. Given the end of the episode i half expected episode 8 to be the season finale but turns out theres still 2 episodes to go. Just hope a certain someone someway, somehow, can be saved.