Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ash vs Evil Dead
13/07/2015, 18:55
Ash vs Evil Dead

I'm pretty certain this will make my year. This looks fooking amazing. oct31st as well. Pretty sure i'll watch the trilogy before this. But welcome back to our screens Ash. YEEEEEO. excited!
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to orionmetus for this post:
gymaddict69
14/07/2015, 17:55
RE: Ash vs Evil Dead
I haven't seen the original Evil Deads fully but Ash is one hell of a character and from watching the trailer for this i really want to watch it. It looks quite good. Its got a mix of both action and comedy. Plus its always nice to see that boomstick is still around.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Coop for this post:
gymaddict69
14/07/2015, 19:12
Definitely, especially when its its springing out of a trap door in the ground to kill an old granny. haha. This is just right up my street...I grew up with two brothers and the three of us just walked around saying all the one liners from the films. If you want action and comedy Army of Darkness is definitely the film to check out. but all worth it really
gymaddict69
14/07/2015, 23:27
This looks brilliant, been waiting for a continuation of Evil Dead for years, after the many promises of it being in development by Sam Raimi (and the awful remake), so glad it finally happened.
Just hope it actually makes it to UK TV, if this is one the channels don't pick up I will be very pissed off.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jesslloydfan for this post:
gymaddict69
18/07/2015, 13:14
They' d be insane to miss this one, how could they not pick it up. But i don't really mind i will find a way to watch it. One of my favourite characters ever. just so fooking good. My name's Ash, and i am a slave!

12 years a slave would have worked better with that kinda writing hehe
gymaddict69
18/07/2015, 19:35
Im gonna be so all over this when it appears. Hopefully it will be on Uk television. Personally im hoping for either terrestial or Sky. If its on Netflix or something, not a problem, will just download it. Loved the first two movies, the 3rd was ok, the remake should have been called something else (entertaining enough but it was a generic horror, completely devoid of the dark humor from the original movies).
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 orionmetus
16/11/2015, 20:09
Imagine my suprise a couple of days ago when on doing a little research i found out that this has already started in the states and is already up to episode 3 of its 10 episode run. Had a look for a uk broadcast start date and the show has not even been picked up by a channel yet let alone have a start date here. Well, that simply wouldnt do. Have procured and watched the first 3 episodes and well, what can i say but..groovy. Ok not the sidekicks, to this point, are not all that and on occassion the gore is way, way too computer generated (to the point of lazy on occassion). These are trivial though as the humour is spot on and well, ash is the lead character. Bruce doing what Bruce does best. Roll on the next episode. Recommend giving this a go for both fans of the films and newbies alike.
17/11/2015, 16:15
I'm very impatiently waiting for this to be shown in the Uk, i knew it was airing Halloween in america but i was hoping they'd announce a Uk release date shortly after, but they didn't. I swear they are getting worse at actually showing US tv shows over here, they take ages to show most of the shows i want to see. 
If no one picks up this i will have to find an alternative method of seeing it, i refuse to wait as long as i was forced to to finally see Agent Carter (a whole year later) and i've stopped watching Supernatural on tv at this point as well (started buying the boxsets off ebay).
And networks wonder why tv viewing figures aren't always good.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
gymaddict69
19/11/2015, 18:19
Sadly, theres not only no sign yet of a uk start date for this, it hasnt even been bought up by a channel yet so who knows when its gonna start. The danger with that is of course everyone will download / stream it instead and when it does eventually get shown here no one will watch it as they would have already seen it thus affecting the viewing figures. The good news is that (apparantly) no sooner had the show started in the states, a second series has already been signed off on.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 jesslloydfan
22/11/2015, 04:05
Well it would obviously affect the ratings, which if it ever does get picked up here and the ratings were low, it wouldn't matter if it was because of the long wait. The UK network in question would potentially put it down to lack of interest.
Half tempted to try a VPN (essentially just make a site think your ip address is of US origin so you can access the content), and then try and access Starz to watch this.

gymaddict69